Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jabsurfing Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 17, 2010, 12:44 PM
    I have a ring with a copyright symbol and the intials E.B.6. who or what is this
    A gold ring shaped like a fat cross with 5 garnets {i on each side and 1 large in middle}it has a copyright symbol with E.B.6. engraved on it. Is this a hallmark, and if so what company produced it, and from what era.

Check out some similar questions!

What does this symbol mean on my ring [ 7 Answers ]

I have a yellow gold 18kt ring with a ruby. It has a crown stamped on the inner band with the letters HMS. What does it mean?

No dial tone when trying to ring out, won't let people ring in! [ 6 Answers ]

I was on the phone when the phone call was cut off and I could only hear a quiet buzzing sound, after this I tried to call my friend back and every time I pick up the phone I can only hear the buzzing sound! I asked my friend to call me instead, she said that it was ringing on her end, but my...

How do you replace the retaining ring and o ring ( part no. 101879 ) [ 0 Answers ]

I have a leak where the spout and faucet connect, do I need to take the enite faucet of the sink to replace the o-ring?

Diamond shape marking on an antique gold ring, what is the symbol for? [ 4 Answers ]

:rolleyes: I have an older lady friend, that has had a ring for many years... with a diamond shape marking on the inside of it... & would like to know what the marking represents... Is it a brand or the amount of gold in it... Thanks... mjharlow

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.