Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mfausett Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 17, 2010, 10:27 AM
    3 prints: 2 signed by M DeCamp 1 by Nappi
    I have 2 9x11 pastel florals in original frames signed by M deCamp. The address is Borin Art Products, Cicero Ave. Chicago,Il. No zip code. #25 on both backings. The backing is quite old, discolored and brittle, however the prints are on hardboard and in good condition. I would like to find out more about the artist, and the way of determining the value of the pair.
    I also have an 11x14 print(?) signed Nappi. An abandoned farm wagon on a mound, post fence with hanging barbed wire, and a cluster of daisies growing out of a milking bucket. Colors: lite greens, yellows and ochres. No other information. Would appreciate any information on either of these artists. Their work is quite good. mfausett

Check out some similar questions!

Richard G lowe signed animal prints-worth anything? [ 3 Answers ]

I just found about 20 signed animal prints (large & small) by Richard G Lowe, and would like to know what they could be worth (if anything) ? Los Angeles

Richard G. Lowe Paintings and prints (signed) [ 5 Answers ]

I have 1 original signed painting of a Deer in the wild, also I have 2 prints 1 of an eagle and one of a buffalo. These are both signed pieces. Please let me know, if you can, what these pieces are worth. Pamela (Broggie) Clarke PS: Years ago my ex-husband and I were friends with...

Laurel and hardy prints signed by limbaugh 67' [ 0 Answers ]

I have three large old black and white pencil sketches one of Laurel and one of Hardy and one of WC Fields they are signed by Limbaugh 67' I can't find any information about this artist

Prints that are limited Low numbered and signed by the artist [ 3 Answers ]

I have 3 prints numbered low out of a limied numbered of release prints. 2 are by Daniel A Moore with the titles of THE GOAL LINE (1979 Sugar Bowl), and LIBERTY. The other 1 is by Artist Larry Bishop, titled ALABAMA LEGEND (Coach Bear Bryant). No individual person nor company that I have...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.