Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mk4283 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Dec 17, 2010, 10:04 AM
    How can I view the video clips taken with my digital camera
    My digital camera uses a standard storage chip, and will take pictures and video, when I put it in my laptop for viewing the still pics come up fine on windows media viewer, but the video clips will not, I get an error message saying can't find file path. I transferred chip contents to a file and the videos are labeled as quick time movie. I'm running Vista on my laptop. Please help, thanks.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Dec 17, 2010, 10:21 AM

Most computers will read the camera memory just like any external drive. If you navigated with explorer you should be able to double click on the video clips and play them. Also copy or move them to your computer. I assume you have quicktime installed on your computer. Hover VLC media player WILL play .mov and most other formats and its free and not a resource hog.
    Coke_addicted Posts: 13, Reputation: 2

Dec 18, 2010, 12:29 AM
    The computer won't play the movie because you don't have the correct program installed. If the files are .mov then you will have to download the QuickTime player from Apple which is free and it should automatically set up the .mov files to play in the QuickTime player if not then you will have to select the prgoram from the list it gives you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Video clips online [ 1 Answers ]

Where can I find a website to let me watch clips of the good cinemax after dark movies and TV shows? I am talking about good clips noy YouTube clips

Editing Video Clips with pinnacle 10 [ 1 Answers ]

Hi All I have Pinnacle Studio 10+ could someone please help with my problem Its about editing if I have a clip which has a fault right in the middle how do I trim, cut or edit this out? I know there must be a simple answer to this but my 68 year old brain is having problems with this task. Please...

Funny video clips [ 1 Answers ]

Call me easily amused but I am a real sucker for funny video clips. Sometimes they get me laughing so hard, my kids call me immature :p My all time favorite that gets a lol out of me every time is this classic: AuUqSrHIHso Do any of y'all have a favorite to share?

Video clips [ 1 Answers ]

How to post the video clips and let the people download it, my video clips is using the mpg extension, please leave me some html code, thks.

View more questions Search