Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    greg33 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 17, 2010, 09:03 AM
    I have a lennox whisper heat G20Q3/4E-100-7. Shutting off when reaching temp
    It will run till it is at the set temp then it shuts down and has to be turned to the off position before being turned on again or it will not go. Im told this is a lock out what are possible issues
    Dennis1523 Posts: 54, Reputation: 2

Dec 18, 2010, 12:30 AM
    Replace the ckt board.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lennox Whisper Heat G20 - Need control board [ 7 Answers ]

Model # g20-q314-100-1 Serial # 5890A05729 Need a control board for this furnace. The Q314 in the Model# may be Q3/4. The auto setting on the thermostat will not activate the blower fan. I had an HVAC guy come out and diagnose and this is what he told me. Is a Lennox part the only way to go?...

Central heat not reaching set temp and turns off [ 2 Answers ]

Thermostat set at 75 but showing 65 in the house heat will run but turn off not reaching what is set on thermoststat turns off for 1 minute and turns back on not heating to maximum.

My Whisper Heat by Lennox starts up with a big bang. [ 3 Answers ]

My name is wally 213. My Whisper Heat by Lennox starts up with a big bang. Then it seems to run fine. The SER. Is 5893A12778 It sounds like it could be very dangerous and I need to know what the problem might be. I hope you can help me. The furnace is 17 years old, so it could be a number of...

Lennox g20q3/4e-100-5 [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I am having a problem with this furnace control board, in Jan of 08 the fan would not shut off after the 90 second time out after burner shut down, Ihad to shut off power to the furnace and turn it back on, it would go through the next cycle and same thing so I replaced the bcc3 board pt #...

Furnace not reaching target temp [ 12 Answers ]

My furnace never reaches the target temperature on the thermostat. Even if I increase the temp on the thermostat, the temperature is never met. The current temp is set for 74 degrees, it was 62 this morning? The furnace is a Goodman, the thermostat is digital. I just replaced the thermostat...

View more questions Search