Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nana3 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 16, 2010, 11:19 PM
    TV movie = soldier who writes to an unknow woman during the war and finally meet
    Movie on TV involving a soldier who writes to an unknown woman during the war and finally meet at train station, she tells him she will be holding/wearing a flower but gives it to an elder lady to see how he re acts
    Just Looking Posts: 1,610, Reputation: 480
    Ultra Member

Dec 16, 2010, 11:29 PM

Could it be "The Book and the Rose"?

Dec 17, 2010, 12:10 AM
    I think you are right, but I thought the movie was older could there be another movie made earlier?
    Can I buy this on dvd? I have looked for this movie for a long time,
    Why does the cover look different from one web site to another?
    Ultra Member

Dec 17, 2010, 12:29 AM

I couldn't find an older movie. I wonder if it has an older feel because it takes place in WW II - maybe they wanted it to look older. I did find a website that talked about the story and all its variations. I wonder if that's why you are seeing different pictures, but the sites for movies I've looked at have the same picture as the Amazon site below.
    snopes.com: The Rose

Amazon sells it on DVD.
    Amazon.com: The Book and the Rose: A Max Lucado Story (Treasured Stories Collection): Chris Kennedy, Patrick Tuttle, Jeff Bemiss: Movies & TV

This is a cute site of the story.
    The Test ~ Max Lucado

Dec 17, 2010, 01:00 AM
    You have been a great help to me and I thank you from the bottom on my heart. Now I can get this dvd and watch it many many times, thank you
    Ultra Member

Dec 17, 2010, 01:04 AM

You're welcome. I enjoyed reading the story, so we both learned something. :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

War movie, Naked soldier wearing medals [ 4 Answers ]

I am trying to find out what film the following scene is from: A lieutenant orders his men to come to formation wearing all their medals and commendations so he he can see what they have accomplished. One sergeant shows up naked except for his medal of honor around his neck. I believe this was a...

Hello well I'm a 26 year woman who been seeing a guy and we finally decide to have se [ 2 Answers ]

Hello well I'm a 26 year woman who been seeing a guy and we finally decide to have sex but it didn't work out the way I planned due to the fact (this was my first time) nor was he able to enter me during penetration. I feel a lot of pain and try to relax but it wasn't working out for me. We stop...

In what movie does a young girl meet a man online, they meet, go to his place, and [ 1 Answers ]

And she ends up cutting off his penis?

Film set in American civil war, soldier is mauled badly by bear left for dead but st [ 1 Answers ]

American civil war soldier badly mauled by bear left for dead by fellow soldiers but struggles through enemy lines and gets back to his regiment

View more questions Search