Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    brasel Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 16, 2010, 07:42 PM
    I used cocaine two days ago how can I pass a drug test
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 16, 2010, 07:53 PM

Drink 3 glasses of water every day for the next three months, and you should be OK.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Will I pass my drug test if I took percocet 4 days prior to the test? [ 6 Answers ]

Yes I'm an idiot. A week or so ago I got black out drunk and ended up taking one perc 5. Sure enough 4 days later I had a urine test. I did drink a gallon of gatorade and a gallon of water two days before the test and drank a decent amount of fluids the other three days. And a couple shots the...

If I took hydrocodone 4 days ago will I pass a drug test [ 3 Answers ]

If I took a hydrocodone for a bad tooth 4 days ago, will I pass a drug test

Will I pass my drug test if I took percocet 4 days prior to the test? [ 2 Answers ]

Yes I'm an idiot. A week or so ago I got black out drunk and ended up taking one perc 5. Sure enough 4 days later I had a urine test. I did drink a gallon of gatorade and a gallon of water two days before the test and drank a decent amount of fluids the other three days. And a couple shots the...

I smoked weeed 6 days ago and had a hair drug test yesterday,will it show up? [ 1 Answers ]

I smoked weed last Sunday (6 days ago n only 3 hits). I was submitted for a hair drug test Thursday. Will that show up on my test? I don't smoke weed often maybe once every 6 months (not even). :confused:

View more questions Search