Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rane252 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 16, 2010, 06:32 PM
    Is landlord responsible for bedbug infestation in California?
    Is the landlord responsible for bedbug infestation in California?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Dec 16, 2010, 06:56 PM

No, bedbugs have been reaching almost epidemic proportions all over the country. However, a landlord would be responsible for treating an infestation.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is landlord responsible for treating bedbug infestation [ 3 Answers ]

The enants are experiening a severe infestation of bed bugs ` Is the landlord responsible for extermination costs and also for housing the tenants if need be during extermination.

Suing Landlord in California for Security Deposit & Termite Infestation [ 3 Answers ]

I was a tenant in my last apartment for 20 years in Southern California on a month-to-month lease. About the 17th year of my lease, I started having problems with termites. They were first found in the wood railings and beams on my balconies. Then I had a termite swarm inside my 2nd bathroom. I...

Calgary, AB - Is landlord responsible to pay out DD-Or Is ex-roommate responsible [ 18 Answers ]

Calgary, AB I have just recently moved out of a house I was living in with a couple roommates. I am having troubles getting my damage deposite back. I need to know if it is the responsibility of the landlord to pay me out, or if it is up to my roommates to pay me my portion? Will I...

View more questions Search