Ask
    okemo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 16, 2010, 08:10 AM
    Desktop on computer
    How do I remove picture from desktop
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Dec 16, 2010, 08:34 AM

Right click on it. From the list choose delete.
    FadedMaster Posts: 1,510, Reputation: 148
    Ultra Member

Dec 18, 2010, 04:15 PM
    Or if you are trying to change your desktop background, depending on the operating system, right click on an empty place on the desktop, choose either properties or personalize. From there you should see an option for your desktop background or wallpaper.
    ITstudent2006 Posts: 2,243, Reputation: 329
    Networking Expert

Dec 18, 2010, 04:46 PM

Clarification is needed to further understand your question!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Desktop computer won't turn on [ 2 Answers ]

I have a desktop computer that won't turn on. I push the power button but nothing happens.. It worked one day and the next day I went to turn it on and ntohing happened... What are something's I can do to see if I can get it working? I don't really know much about computer's so I have no idea...

Researching for a new desktop computer [ 3 Answers ]

I am in the process of replacing my old HP desktop with a new unit. My current desktop is operating with Windows XP Home Edition, Version 2002 Service Pack 3. I'm not sure it is a 32 bit or 64 bit but I assume being a 2002 model it is probably a 32 bit. If I buy a new PC with Windows 7, will I...

How to unlock desktop computer [ 1 Answers ]

How to unlock desktop

Using a wireless aircard on a desktop computer [ 1 Answers ]

I am really comuter illiterate, but here goes. I have a verizon PC 5750 aircard,and I would like to be able to use it on my desktop computer. Is there a way to do that? An adapter of some sort?

Shock from Desktop Computer [ 2 Answers ]

I have been getting small shocks from the case of my desktop computer,(especially the screws that hold the cover on). Where can I look to correct this problem? I have tried changing cords and plugs, and this does not seem to help, so I would guess that it has something to do with the computer...

View more questions Search