Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dava7 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 16, 2010, 04:31 AM
    Cant remember the title to that film!
    I watched a film some years ago, where a woman I believe walked into a room, it was like a hospital room and someone was under the bed. He then proceeded to slash her tendons at the back of her ankles... etc. something like that anyway and its really getting to me as I can't remember the title. Can anyone help please
    justwonderin Posts: 25, Reputation: 5

Dec 16, 2010, 08:58 AM
    Sounds like one of the "Childs Play" movies with Chucky the killer doll
    Twindadd Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 17, 2010, 09:36 AM
    If it was a guy and not a woman, it could have been "Pet Cemetery".
    The little boy was run over and then brought back to life by being buried in the Pet Cemetery. He slashes the achilles tendon of the old man across the road by hiding under the bed.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can't remember a film title [ 3 Answers ]

Sorry I don't have much info on this one.all I know is that its only a couple of years old,it's a horror film and is about a car driving behind a van and the van door swings open and the driver sees someone whose been tortured or something

Can't remember film title [ 5 Answers ]

I read about a film on sky box office within years 2000-2007 meant to watch it and didn't! Can't remember what it was called and now can't find it by description anywhere. I seem to remember it was about someone reading maybe studying and events in the book became reality and seem to remember...

Can't remember a film title [ 4 Answers ]

Im trying to find the name of a film whiched I watched years ago can any help? The film is a 70,s or 80's horror film where this black entity haunts and attacks this family, all I can remember about it is when the couple of the house our in bed it puts the husband in a deep sleep and proceeds to...

I can't remember the title of a film [ 1 Answers ]

I can't remember the title of a film, it's a period drama probably made in the 70's or early 80's. It's about a girl whose father before he died lost her in a card game. She moves in with the mother and son, and uncovers that the husband didn't really die but the family faked it for money. She...

Can't remember this film title! [ 4 Answers ]

Hi! I saw a film about a guy who's kid has been kidnapped and he has something like 48 hours to assassinate the first lady. This guy is being watched constantly and .In the end it is the first lady's husband who is behind the assassination. What is the name of this film?:

View more questions Search