cap Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Jan 9, 2007, 05:36 PM
    I'm stuck in friendzone
    Obviously I'm a guy
    And I met this girl about 2 years ago
    And I really didn't like her you know I was friendly with her and w/e

Then I started liking the girl but as a friend and we were just, friends
    But then one day boom... I started liking her
    And I asked her out and she said... see only sees me as a friend :( and the worst part is that I was nice to her because I didn't want anything with her
    In the first place and she probably put me on the friendzone a long time ago what can I do
    Ace High Posts: 191, Reputation: 22

Jan 9, 2007, 05:48 PM
    Hi Cap,

Is she seeing someone else to your knowledge?? If not, then keep trying. Ask her to a "friendly" movie. Then dinner. Don't be pushy but show her your good side. Take her to the amusement park. Show her things about yourself that she probably is unaware of. It can open her eyes to the possibilities. Sometimes, people don't see what's under their very noses. Give it some time. If you don't get some progress then maybe you and her are not meant to be. -- Ace
    confusedgirl Posts: 33, Reputation: 3

Jan 9, 2007, 06:23 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by cap
    obviously im a guy
    and i met this girl about 2 years ago
    and i really didnt like her u know i was friendly with her and w/e

then i started liking the girl but as a friend and we were just ,,friends
    but then one day boom ...i started liking her
    and i asked her out and she said... see only sees me as a friend :( and the worst part is that i was nice to her because i didnt want anything with her
    in the first place and she probably put me on the friendzone a long time ago what can i do
    Hey cap, I definitely feel your pain... I'm also in the friends zone.
    Just because she's not into dating you right now, doesn't mean there can't be a future with you guys. I agree with ace, take it slow, don't be pushy or too aggressive. Don't keep asking to go out as more than friends because that comes off as desperate, but don't play too hard to get cause that gets annoying sometimes. She might have feelings for you, and just doesn't know it yet. Good luck >>>confusedgirl

Jan 9, 2007, 07:19 PM
    I'm 15 and girls this days don't really go for dates

How old are u guys

Jan 9, 2007, 07:42 PM
    I'm 14

Jan 9, 2007, 07:46 PM
    O OK

Jan 14, 2007, 01:17 PM
    What do you mean they don't go for dates? All my friends and I allways go out.
    Maybe this girl is just looking for a hookup or something

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm stuck [ 4 Answers ]

I managed to find a record in a 1930 census showing my great grandfather is a William Naratzka born 1851 in Germany. That is the ONLY reference I can find for him and I have no idea of his wife's name. I have went though sites all day and am getting no where. Anyone have a suggestion? His...

How to get out of the "Friendzone" [ 2 Answers ]

Id just like to start a thread on the "friendzone" sub. Id like to hear what everyone has to say about it

I'm so stuck [ 4 Answers ]

Hiya everybody Rite well lately my boyfriend has been so off with me its unbeliveable. I'm 15 he is 16 I had sex with him about 1 month and 2 weeks ago when we first got together then about 1 hour I found out my best mate sleped around his house with my boyfriend best mate. I felt really used and...

Stuck- [ 1 Answers ]

A horizontal rifle is fired at a bull's eye. The muzzle speed of the bullet = 670 m/s. Barrell is pointed directly at the center of the bull's eye- the bullet hits the target 0.025 m below the center. What is the horizontal distance between the end of the rifle and the bull's eye? I need a...

I'm stuck [ 1 Answers ]

I have known this guy since I was about 5, and I hooked him up with my best friend last year. They only lasted for a couple of days and after that me and him started getting really close and he told me that he liked me. I told him that I liked him too. We fooled around for awhile and then stopped....

View more questions Search