Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    froggy15 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 15, 2010, 10:17 AM
    Hostage movie, midwest?
    I'm looking for a movie from the 90s I think, a girl is held hostage and eventually falls in love with the guy, its set in the Midwest, I remember a scene near the end where they're in a wood cabin on a hill and see a cop car coming down a long road.. please help
    Kyla68 Posts: 5, Reputation: 4

Jan 13, 2011, 10:29 PM
    It sounds like ' A life less ordinary' with Ewan McGregor and Cameron Diaz

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Name of a movie from the 70's black family held hostage by convicts? [ 5 Answers ]

Black family held hostage by escape convicts. The dad was a preacher I think. He was beaten with the bible. The family ended up getting the upper hand. It's from the late 70's or early 80's.

Mid 90's movie about family held hostage. [ 2 Answers ]

Anyone know the name of a mid 90's movie about a family held hostage in their own home. They get held hostage by people who want to get information off a computer but the date was encrypted. And the son set up traps around the house to deal with the intruders. While the mother, father and sister...

The Iran hostage crisis [ 6 Answers ]

Rarely have so many journalists, politicians and commentators so totally missed a headline. There are now five American hostages in Iran. Each case has been largely treated by itself, almost as if it were an oddity, something requiring a special explanation, instead of another piece in a luminously...

Being held hostage... [ 2 Answers ]

I have a credit card through a well known bank (almost 2 years) and recently when I tried to make my statement payment I logged in to find another credit card listed under my accounts and when I called to question it, they said it was from their takeover of another bank and it was from their files....

Emotional Hostage [ 6 Answers ]

I need some information on dealing with a person who is extremely compulsive and has extreme boundary issues. She is my younger sister. I took care of my mother at home for two years after she had a stroke. She passed away a couple of years ago, and at that time, I invited my younger sister to...

View more questions Search