Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dwl21 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 15, 2010, 08:11 AM
    A few young boys go on an adventure to find a missing dead body in the next county
    redhed35 Posts: 4,221, Reputation: 1910
    Ultra Member

Dec 15, 2010, 08:19 AM

Stand By Me Film

Could this be it?
    justwonderin Posts: 25, Reputation: 5

Dec 16, 2010, 09:03 AM
    Sounds like "Stand by Me"

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Movie with four young boys? [ 1 Answers ]

I don't remember the title but the movie was pretty intense, these four boys are sent to juvenile hall and are sexually assaulted by four prison guards, then the boys grow up, two of them are killers/mobsters/gangsters and the rest are so-so and one of the non killer guys was close to this priest...

Kids movie - 4 young boys go away on a camping trip... [ 1 Answers ]

Movie that has 4 young boys go away on a camping trip, there is a scene were they talk about another friend that died... there's a scene with the 5 young boys signing at a talent show... this is a kids movie released in the 90s, I believe there was a part 2 of the movie also...

Looking for a thriller movie with a couple of young boys with powers and black eyes [ 1 Answers ]

A movie with a couple of boys with powers and black eyes at one part in the movie they made they car go invissble so police couldn't find them and one of the characters girl friend keeps dreaming about spiders

Dead Boys [ 3 Answers ]

A friend told me this yesterday saying it was a riddle. I couldn't figure it out and searched for an answer today, but I couldn't come up with anything either. Is it an actual riddle with an answer or just a quirky poem? "Early one morning late one night two dead boys came out to fight. Back to...

View more questions Search