Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    salarr Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 15, 2010, 07:08 AM
    visitor visa
    I'm an iranian boy who live in malaysia for more than 2 years 26 years old, now I'm in middle of my study and have malaysia student visa, my grandma and uncles live in us for more than 30 years and they are citizen of us, I want to get a visitor visa and come to us for visit them for few days,do I have any chance for getting visa from us embassy in malaysia?
    lawanwadee Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 124
    Immigration Expert

Dec 18, 2010, 03:55 PM

You may apply for visitor visa at US embassy in Malaysia. However, with background as an Iranian, I don't think you would be granted a visa.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Us/uk marriage.. Can I get spouse visa while in uk on visitor visa? [ 1 Answers ]

Us/uk citizens getting married in the US. Spouse wants to live in uk. Can we get married and can I go back with him pn my visitor visa and then apply for spouse visa in the uk as his wife.

Visitor visa overstayer [ 1 Answers ]

My friend needs to travel from New Jersey to Nashville Tennessee via the Greyhound bus. Can anyone say what are the requirements if any? She was told that she needs a valid id with valid time to remain in the country. She does have a valid passport but there is no valid time for her to remain in...

Visitor Visa denied [ 1 Answers ]

My parents applied for a visitor visa to attend my brother's graduation. Both sons are here in the US. My dad is employed and had proof of employment, bank accounts, property in kenya and grandchildren and an old mother who stays with them. They were denied the visa because I had applied for the DV...

Visitor visa [ 1 Answers ]

:D Is it best to wait to apply for visa at the port of entry in the country I'm visiting? Or Is it best to apply for visit before I leave? It's so time consuming!

View more questions Search