Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    annkrish Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 15, 2010, 03:47 AM
    How can I increase my weight?
    I am 17 and a student who lives in india.my problem is that I don't gain weight.well that's not only my problem even my cousins have the same. I feel such an embarassement when I am with ma friends who are of my age I feel so tiny and I can't bare with those sympathetic comments that I hear everyday. When I was young it was okay for me being skinny but getting older and older and still looking the same depressed and of course other's comments about my skinny body nature adds to it. I eat and eat and eat but still I am skinny. Hope I will get some good suggestions from here
    natarakiak Posts: 15, Reputation: -4

Dec 15, 2010, 06:03 AM
    Appeton weight gain helps me a lot!
    Body building increases your weight and appetite!
    pocahantas Posts: 93, Reputation: 16

Dec 29, 2010, 03:57 PM
    Are you a boy or a girl?

How was your father/mother's growth at your age? Did your father used to be skinny in his teen years and started to put on weight as he got older?

Have you seen a doctor? Had your weight, height, blood, urine tests? Could you have worms?

There are lots of 'off the shelf' weight gain supplements available, such as complan etc, have you tried them?

Go through the above check list and if that doesn't work, definitely try weight training and increase your carb intake.

Hope it helps.
    jzsprinter Posts: 20, Reputation: 1

Dec 30, 2010, 01:55 PM
    If you're looking to put on weight, you need to keep in mind that you want to be consuming more calories than your body is burning per day. Even while being sedentary your body still burns calories, known as resting metabolic rate. Try a weight training routine. Start with lighter weights and higher reps and gradually increase to heavier weights and lower reps. The weight training will give you an appetite in which your body will use the food you eat to build lean muscle.
    namitly Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 10, 2011, 06:01 AM
    I too have the same Problem as the poster... I don't think Complan helps in gaining weight... I've trying weight lifghting with some supplements... that kind of helps...
    aaaeee Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 28, 2011, 07:15 AM
    U have to eat at lest 5 or 6 times daily with out any treatment this if u don't have any problem in your body. Chek up at the doctor before it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Medicine to increase weight [ 1 Answers ]

Hi... I am Prakash. I'm 20 years old having only 43 kg weight. My height is 5'6". I want to increase my weight and muscles. So please suggest food and medicine without any side effect.

Increase weight [ 1 Answers ]

I'm 23 years old and my weight is 40Kg.how to increase my weight?

What to increase my weight [ 1 Answers ]

Can any one please help me to increase my weight My age is 18 And my weight is 47 kg And my hight is 5.6 And any one provide me a diet chart And any medicins are available to increase my weight(no side effects) Please help me

View more questions Search