Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Harindrag Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 14, 2010, 10:19 PM
    Is insurance a line an asset or an expense
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Dec 14, 2010, 10:20 PM

An insurance premium or an insurance payout to a beneficiary?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is supplies expense a asset or liability [ 1 Answers ]

I am so lost, when calculating total current assets would I include supplies expense, or include this expense with liabilities? Thanks so much.

Fixed Asset and Expense an item [ 1 Answers ]

In our books we set a budget for the whole year. We purchased a camera in full which was in the budget. I want to show it in fixed assest to show in the balance sheet and expense it to reflect the budget... is this possible What would be the correct way

Asset Expense Evaluation [ 1 Answers ]

Paradise Isle Ltd spent $229 500 in 2009 on a resort built on a small offshore island twelve years ago. Expenditure consisted of,- (I) Painting of old bures $20 000 (ii) Replacing the wooden window frames on the old bures with aluminium frames ...

New fence - asset or expense? [ 1 Answers ]

I purchased 3.5 acres of unimproved land a few months ago for my business. Since then, I had the entire property fenced in at a cost of $20,000. Is that considered an asset as land improvement, or can I expense the entire amount?

Asset or Expense? [ 1 Answers ]

If you have a paving business and purchase concrete for your business, is the purchase of the concrete an asset or an expense, and when the need arises to refill the truck with more concrete, is this another purchase of an asset or an expense?

View more questions Search