Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kyeota Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Dec 14, 2010, 01:51 PM
    Im 13 and I like this fella who's 16/17
    Hi I'm 13 and I like a 16/17 and ve caught him looking at me couple times he's really nice to me and he's not the perverted kind of people is it possible he might like me and if he does what would be you're opinions on me going out with him.Eerybody asked me how can you lk him he's ugly but I tink he's sweet and I've liked him from day 1 and id NEVA EVA engage in sex at this age!! Please comment
    411Help Posts: 428, Reputation: 103

Dec 14, 2010, 01:57 PM

Why don't you start by saying hi?
    Enigma1999 Posts: 2,223, Reputation: 1077
    Welbeing Expert

Dec 14, 2010, 01:58 PM

I think at 13, there are other things you should be focusing on. For example, school.

He is too old for you. A 16/17 year olds mind set is different then a 13 year old.

Perhaps you should just be friends with him. The kind that say hello to each other, and that's it.

Good Luck.
    A1123 Posts: 2, Reputation: 3

Dec 14, 2010, 02:13 PM
    In my opinion I do not think everything is about age. But on the other hand this is a complicated situation because at this age your minds are completely on different things. The gap between a 13 year old and a 16/17 year old is huge. Not meaning to sound patronising but its best to not get involved because it could cause an extremely difficult situation.

Dec 14, 2010, 02:16 PM
    I do say hi and he says hi bak he's really friendly wit me and I was talking 2 his brother who's thirty and he seems to go all queit and akward when I talk about him he's using do tat be4 till I got to no his brother a bit the probmlem about it he's in 6th

Year tat worrys me a bit :/
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Dec 14, 2010, 02:26 PM

Please use correct spelling and punctuation. That's a rule you agreed to when you registered for this site -- no chatspeak, no texting. Your posts are not readable.

I did figure out something about your liking an older boy. Please hang out with kids your own age. You'd be setting him up to end up in jail. Sex is very much on the minds of males from ummmm 15 to 83.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Dec 14, 2010, 04:03 PM

year tat worrys me a bit :/
    Kyeota, it took me a few minutes to decipher what you were saying.

The "year" is 2010
    Tat is slang for a tattoo
    Worries, not worrys

I was really lost for a minute.

It's important to write using proper complete words, in the best English you're capable of. Most of the Experts on this site are older and don't understand chat speak. Also, it's against the rules of the site.

Put some time into your posts. A lot of us here will not bother with a post that's not decipherable. Okay?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Dec 14, 2010, 04:12 PM

What does your mother and father say? Before you start thinking about getting into a relationship with anyone you need to know what your parents will allow you to do.

At 13 you are really too young to do more than group date.
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Dec 14, 2010, 04:35 PM

His thirty year old brother may get quiet because he knows his brother has no business messing with you.

First off what do your parents think of your dating, and dating a 16/17 year old?
    What we think means nothing.
    Although I will say you have no business dating this boy. He is too old for you. You two are on two different pages and stages of life.

Dec 15, 2010, 01:49 PM
    I realise now I don't care what people think I like this fella and I'm going with him now age is only a number after all but thank you everyone for your answers I espect all of them gratefully sorry about my text writhing I didn't relise I was doing it thanks again kyeota xxx

Dec 15, 2010, 03:32 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by kyeota View Post
    I realise now i dont care what people think i like this fella and im going with him now age is only a number after all but thank you everyone for your answers i espect all of them greatfully sorry about my text writhing i didnt relise i was doing it thanks again kyeota xxx

Uh-huh. Most of the people who say that age is just a number, are doing so to justify something they know deep down is wrong. But you neglected to respond to two of us who asked the all important question about what your parents have to say. Before you do ANYTHING with this guy you need their approval. And if you go behind their back, it will further show how immature you are.

But you seem a typical 13 yr old, you know better than anyone else and you want what YOU want, not what's best for you.

Dec 19, 2010, 02:23 PM
    Sorry but I don't no everytig but what I no is I v him and tat wnt chage

Shoot sorry short text agan I write it again I don't tink I know everything but what I do know is I love him and what anyone says won't chaneit

Dec 19, 2010, 03:57 PM

Sorry but at 13 its unlikely you really know what love is. You don't even know how to write a complete sentence in plain english! And why have you, again, failed to tell us what your parents think? Probably because they are either not aware or against it. This may be contributing to what you think is love.

Dec 24, 2010, 02:06 PM
    I don't no what love is your right but I do know what its like to have a crush ad that's what most boyfriends and girlfriends go out with because of that and no my parents don't know but who cares they give out to me if I fell

Fall I mean I know my englsh is bad I'm a dop

Dope and why keyboareds fecked
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Dec 24, 2010, 08:12 PM

I'm sure your parents would not approve.
    A 16/17 year old boy should have no interest in a girl your age.
    You are what in middle school and he is in High School. You two have nothing in common.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Complicated fella situation [ 3 Answers ]

My ex and I broke up at the start on September as he wanted a break and I was fed up because he never contacted me and would go days without doing so and he made no effort in our relationship really. I taught things were good between us, when we talked we talked for ages and I would see him a lot...

Hairstyle ideas for my fella? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi everybody, we need to sort my hubby's hair out! But its very unruly and we're at a loss for any ideas. He's 31, and slightly greying at the sides and has very wavy light brown hair. The right side seems to grow downwards and the left side tends to flick up. It's a bit overgrown at the mo and...

Fella troube . [ 1 Answers ]

Well I was wit this boy 4 2 months and we wer really close... we wer good m8s as well as boyfriend an girlfriend.. den we started to drift apart.. so I ended up txtin him saying maybe we should be m8s and kind of regretin it since.. but since den we have been txtin each other lyk we use to and den...

Help out a poor fella [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone have a coupon for either Acnewizard.com or Skinstor.com? I am dying to buy some Obagi for my wife, but a bit short on cash. Any help highly appreciated.

View more questions Search