Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Twilightstorme Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 14, 2010, 12:16 PM
    Name ov a xmas cartoon about a little girl and some trolls/goblins from the 80's?
    Can anyone help me with the name ov a cartoon film I watched when I was a child all I can remember is it was about a little orphan girl called Christa or Christie and it also had trolls or goblins in. Ive been looking 4 it 4 years so any help would be much appreciated thanks

Check out some similar questions!

Kids movie from the 80's (puppets, king, gem, wish, goblins.etc) [ 10 Answers ]

I know there are a fair amount of people out there trying to find the title of this movie. I decided to put some of the posts concerning this movie together and hopefully, it will spark someone's memory of the title. Some one out there has to know the title of this movie.... Are there any movies...

80's, but possibly earlier cartoon, about a girl and a magical train I think [ 1 Answers ]

I don't remember too much about it but I think she was befriended by a toad, and they are trying to help wizard that is being held hostage by bird things and werewolves. I remember a scene where there a bunch of unicorns running to help in a battle and weasles I think in uniforms. In the end the...

70s cartoon goblins [ 0 Answers ]

Trying to figyre out the name of a cartoon from the 70's where kids go through a mirror and turn into goblins?

Xmas song lyrics "i love xmas on the radio" with a girl and hoarse voice at times [ 1 Answers ]

"i love christmas on the radio" Woman's voice About hearing xmas music At times radio is sung with a hoarse voice like gritty sounds cool

Late 70's, early 80's xmas cartoon? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm trying to find the title of a xmas cartoon that would have been on around the early 70's, early 80's. It had a orange/yellow teddy bear trying to find the meaning of xmas. At one point he goes into a church that has a rose window and at the end, Santa sets him up with a little boy, who I...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.