Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    azirajai Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Dec 14, 2010, 04:06 AM
    Why my husband doesn't come to my dream?
    My husband died nearly 9 months ago following a heart attack. It was a big shock for me, my children and all the family and friends. After that he came to his sister's dream and my mother's like he was grieving for me. For a while my sister saw him and he was always happy.
    Up to a month ago I saw him in my dreans time to time. He mostly did not speak to me and a few times he even rejected me. We had a good relationship except from the last few months that we had arguments which I think they were due to the load of presuures that were over both of us.
    He does not come to my dream any more.
    Azi
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Dec 14, 2010, 05:13 AM

Hi azi, could be your husband doesn't come to your dreams is because he has moved on, settled his soul and is happy with how he left. Sometimes departed ones visit loved ones in dreams until they are settled with leaving our world.

Tick
    azirajai Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Dec 14, 2010, 06:08 AM
    Hi Tick
    Thanks for your comment. I am not sure if he was happy to leave in this cicumstances. Definitely his death was the easiest one (if you can say such a word for death). He had heart attack while he was swimming. He went into comma and never came back. So I guess he did not have much pain. But we had just moved to our own house which had bought just 3 weeks before his death, after 13 years being mrried. He worked hard. We sacrified many dreams to have a house of our own.He was working hard to insure children future. When he died he did not have a life insurance because the GP was vary late in preparing the medical report for the insurance company. So I had to sell the house and go into renting again and move to a city that we both disliked it.
    I will be delighted to be sure that he has no concern now as he was always very caring and supporting us. But I like to know why he rejected me a few times, why he did not talk to me when he came in my dreams. I am thinking over and over every day that may be he is not happy with me about something. I am dying for just a little chat with him! Another hug!
    troublemakerman Posts: 105, Reputation: 7

Dec 15, 2010, 06:15 AM
    I'm sorry for your loss. You should find a bereavement group in your area to sit in. Face to face with people who also had a loss you may find answers there. http://www.twitter.com/joeyluvr

Why I go to bereavement groups
    By Michael A Gelb

I had a loss in my life
    I lost a mother and also a wife
    It hurts so badly when people die and they are gone
    I was told a bereavement group might help me to move on
    We sit and we talk about our lost love
    How we miss them and we know they're in the heavens above
    We all can come together because of the pain we all share
    We can relate to each other with passion and how much we care
    Talking about the past, which now is a memory in our life
    Were not sure of our future that will be for the rest of our life
    We now have large changes in our life
    Someone may have lost a parent, a child, a sibling, a husband or a wife
    It's our group that knows our loss and our pain
    At times our friends or family might think were not sane
    Someone may say something that would bring us to smile
    That's something that happens every once in a while
    We try to get by the sorrow
    If not today then maybe tomorrow
    Maybe after time and lots of tears
    Just maybe we might find another love that cares

I

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Dead husband in my dream. [ 6 Answers ]

I dreamt that my dead husband came to me and was holding me with love and comfort. When I woke up, the dream felt so real that I could still remember how I felt in his arms. A feeling that I have not had since his death 13 yrs ago. What does this mean?

What does it mean to dream husband has a child with another woman [ 9 Answers ]

I caught my husband cheating and he ended that but after that I keep dreaming he had a child with that woman

Never sleep late to dream, the dream. Always wake up early to live the dream. [ 0 Answers ]

I wanted to know who said or wrote the saying? Never sleep later to dream, the dream. Always wake up early to live the dream. Or, Idon't sleep late to dream, the dream. I wake up live the dream.

What does it mean when you dream your husband has a woman over [ 3 Answers ]

Twice ive dreamed i came home and my husband had some blonde woman sitting in my living room and in dream i got the feeling they were hooking up dso i asked her and she said yes what does it mean also what does it mean when you drem a chuby woman knocks on your door with a baby and says its your...

The dream to give my husband a child of his own [ 6 Answers ]

I had a tubal ligation done 6 years ago after my third child was born. I had the surgery because I thought I would be with him forever. Surprise surprise, that didn't work. Since then I have married a man whom I will be with the rest of my life, and of course I am regretting the surgery because we...

View more questions Search