Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    skittles32 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 13, 2010, 08:47 PM
    10 days late
    Hi there I have had unprocted sex with my boyfriend I have sore breasts really sore
    My period is 10 days late BUT last night I started like I was going to get my
    Period like the cramps and little bit of very light pinkish blood and now today nothing all day then odd time when I go bathroom there it is again then gone again
    Bloated like imma get my period bit of consitpation for a week but I have a lot of
    Stress going on as its christmas and all please help never did a hpt but am going to on Wednesday
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Dec 14, 2010, 04:23 AM

Taking the test is really the only way to know. Some women will have some bleeding or spotting in early pregnancy, often feeling like their period is about to start.

It could be just that... your period starting. Try the test on Wednesday. If negative, and still no period, wait another week and try another test or you could see your doctor about a blood test.

Hope it turns out how you would like it to!
    rachel_1991 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Jan 12, 2011, 09:13 PM
    Maybe that could be a sign that are coming on your period.. but can all so mean that you are pregnant as well a would take a test to see if you get positive or negative... if the test comes up that its negative and you still haven't come on your periods take another 1 when your 14 days late as it might not show because most doctors say wait 2 weeks when your late on your period... but if it comes up positive keep an eye on your flow to make sure it doesn't getting any haveyer and all so rest ring your gp up and explain that your bleeding a little bit and they maysend you off for an ultra sound to make sure everythings OK (only if it comes up positive)... best off luck

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Period is 10 days late, negative pregnancy test about 3 days ago [ 10 Answers ]

My period is 10 days late, negative pregancy test about 3 days ago... I am just wondering if I am pregnant or not? My husband and I have been trying for about 4 months.. I usually get my period by now.

My period was 10 days late and I began spotting for 2 days and light bleeding after.. [ 2 Answers ]

I had no actual menstrual flow as i had no use for pad/tampon. I did wear a pantyliner and nothing on it. It started with 2 days of spotting brownish/pinkish and light bleeding after for next couple of days but i only seen when i wiped the whole time. I took a pregnancy test and negative result....

I got my period 2 days late and lasted for 2 1/2 days can I be pregnant? [ 2 Answers ]

Hey I was 2days late with my period and it finally came down on the 25 of June 2010 and it lasted until mid afternoon on the 27th of June it was gone. I have been sick , thrown up headaches and the tender on my breast. My period was heavy and dark , and on the last day it was light and brownish can...

View more questions Search