Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JoeandJohn Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 13, 2010, 05:17 PM
    Thermo goes below desired temp and will not initiate cycle. Thermo replaced HELP!
    House temp goes below thermostat setting and furnace will not cycle unless I shut the system off and restart it again. This will give me two cycles and I have to start it all over again. I replaced the thermostat last week and it worked and cycled fine until today... What am I looking at?

Check out some similar questions!

What is a thermo hydrograph [ 2 Answers ]

What is a thermo hydrograph, and what is the instrument used to check its accuracy?

Thermo couple [ 11 Answers ]

I had a thermo couple replaced in my furnace yesterday and I was charged 132.45. Is this a bit much?

My Pilot still off after replaced thermo coupling [ 3 Answers ]

I replaced my thermo coulping to my water heater and my pilot still does not stay lit, what else can the problem be. I appreciate any suggestions. Thank you

Trane heat pump /rite temp thermo [ 1 Answers ]

Heat auto shutoff won't work. Just put rite-temp thermo on. C w2 rc o b rh w y g a Bl o r w/b y g There is a jumper between rc and rh. Rite temp 8050C. Please help me.

Thermo disc [ 1 Answers ]

Hi can any one tell me how to read the temp of a thermo disc here are the numbers on the one I have 36TX11 21608 L190-55F 28P114-1 A0544 THANK YOU

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.