Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    miszjojox Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 13, 2010, 04:03 PM
    I want to be a dancer I'm 17 and I also want to be a lawyer. Can I do both?
    I just joined the dance team at my school and I love it! I've always loved dancing but never could afford taking classes. I would love to become a professional dancer like ballroom -international latin.? I also wanted to be a lawyer but I don't know what type yet... I don't know what to do! And I'm about to graduate from high school! How and where can I start ?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Dec 13, 2010, 04:08 PM

Well you can discuss this with your school guidance counselor. You might be able to major in something that would lead to a law degree but minor in dance. By the time you get your BA you will hopefully know which direction you want to go in.

While its possible to pursue both as an undergrad, I doubt if you would have time to pursue both as a law student.
    miszjojox Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 13, 2010, 04:43 PM
    Comment on ScottGem's post
    Ok Thanks! I wanted to major in English for sure and figure out what law I want to do when I get to law school?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My girlfriend just became a go-go dancer [ 4 Answers ]

So just recently my girlfriend started go-go dancing because she has gotten a huge amount of debt that she can't pay off. She has always said she would never do this (her mom used to be a go-go dancer) and really thought it was degrading. She says she's only going to do it until she pays off her...

Aspiring Dancer [ 0 Answers ]

I am aspiring to become an exotic dancer. I need to start with the best out fits and shoes. I have all the moves not much experience with the pole but I am a fast learner. Im just looking for a few tips on this and where I can go in Minnesota to buy nice stripper outfits and dresses for cheap.

I want to be a dancer [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, my name is Justine Hunter and I want to become a dancer for hip hop! I love it every day I will go on and look up dance movers I am 11 year young I know I am young but you will be surprised how I dance

I want to be a dancer [ 3 Answers ]

How do I start to be a dancer if I'm in secondary school

View more questions Search