Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kaki2373 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 13, 2010, 01:22 PM
    LPN Transcript
    My old school where I took my LPN program is rebuilding is computer system and cannot provide me of a copy of my LPN Transcript, I applied to a school for the RN program and it's madatory to have an official Transcript mailed to them before I can register. What do I need to do? Please help me!

Check out some similar questions!

Lpn? Rn? Pta? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi all, I'm trying to make a huge decision. I'm 28, have a 19 month old, currently working at a job that I hate, making $12.64 per hour. So this is why I am back in school. I have my AA degree, and originally I was thinking of going in the PTA program, have a few prereqs left.. (4 to be exact),...

Getting lpn liscensce [ 3 Answers ]

If you have a felony can you obtain your LPN license.

Rn or lpn? [ 2 Answers ]

I would like to know what the difference between a Rn and Lpn? Can lpn's work in a hospital?

How to become a lpn [ 2 Answers ]

I was looking in to becoming a lpn do I have to go to a nursing school or could I take the courses I need at a community college does it take longer?

LPN career [ 4 Answers ]

I would like to know how long of school I would need to become a LPN, and if that is done in a regular college or trade school. Also, how much money can a licensed practical nurse look forward to making and if the job is even in demand. Any information on lpn would be a great help.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.