Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    alexis2010 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 13, 2010, 11:30 AM
    I confessed my feelings to a guy and got no response?
    I have recently confessed that I have feelings for someone via email (I know I know) I told him I had a crush on him and I know I shouldn't. I also stated that I didn't need him to respond I just needed to get how I felt out in the open so I could move on. The IM's and text messages exchanged prior helped me to the path I went down. He started calling me love and cute little pet names. He would get upset at the mere mention of other men and called me a cheater lol... Oh and he is in another state... but I still don't understand why I received NOTHING! Not even a "were still friends" type of thing... I'm not too good at this type of stuff cause I have never put myself out there. WHAT DO I DO??

PLEASE HELP :o)
    ITstudent2006 Posts: 2,243, Reputation: 329
    Networking Expert

Dec 13, 2010, 12:12 PM

You told him yourself you didn't need a response! You got what you asked for.

To better understand his feelings you will have to ask now. Are you looking to be more then friends? If not, leave it as is. If you are then at least he knows how you feel and now you have to see if its mutual.
    I wish Posts: 5,296, Reputation: 2030
    Family & People Expert

Dec 13, 2010, 01:35 PM
    Though you say that you don't need him to respond, at the same time, you wish that he would say that you're still friends. So what exactly do you want?
    Devorameira Posts: 2,461, Reputation: 981
    Ultra Member

Dec 16, 2010, 09:06 AM

I'm confused. This is under workplace relationships, but you indicate he's in another state. Can you elaborate?

If he's a fellow that you work with, you'd be wise to stay away and not get involved.

You've already told him how you and feel & told him he didn't need to respond, so why are you concerned now that you didn't get a response?

If you want a response, then e-mail him again and ask him!
    youradvisor1 Posts: 31, Reputation: 12

Dec 20, 2010, 03:40 PM
    Did you send this using your corporate email? If you did then what is done is done however, I would strongly advise you not to put something controversial and personal in writing. Moving on.. at least you don't have to see him in the office regularly. I would just leave it alone. Honestly, I don't know how I would respond either. I might act as if it never happened and go about your business as you do normally.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Friend confessed feelings [ 65 Answers ]

Hi guys I'm new to the boards and find myself in a bit of a pickle. I've recently got out of a long term relationship and am still in the recovering period - I'm not over her. I took the break up pretty hard and have been leaning on the people closest to me pretty heavily recently.To add insult...

I just confessed my feelings to a coworker [ 10 Answers ]

Some coworkers and I all went out for a friends birthday. My best friend at work and I drank a lot and I ended up taking her to my place. When I took her to my bed She was very reluctant and I was semi persistent at what I wanted at that moment. I asked her if she wanted me to stop she then took ...

What should I do with the guy he don't have the same feelings [ 5 Answers ]

I knew this guy 12 month ago and I fall in love with him.. 1st I saw him I was attracted to him then we became close friends he started to care as if I am his girl friend which was weird he was treating me and he feels jealous all the time whenever I speak to guys and whenever I ignore him it was...

Still have feelings for a guy [ 2 Answers ]

There is this guy I talk to everyday he is one of my exs abd my best friend boyfriend I still have feelings for him but she likes him so much I don't want to take that away from her I mean I love her to death but I like her boyfriend my ex and I just can't tell her and I need help what do I need...

I confessed my feelings and am feeling pretty lame. [ 2 Answers ]

Okay so my guy friend and I met in college last year. We clicked right from the start(as friends) and had a class together for about a month. After that class we graduated and he moved to los angeles. For a year until I moved to Los angeles, we talked on the phone all the time and just made each...

View more questions Search