Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chr17 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Dec 13, 2010, 09:53 AM
    So, should I take it as a hint as I have, or should I be less parinoid ?
    My ex and I have been talking for awhile about getting back together. We broke up mutually about a year ago due to some undescribed issues. Nothing that was harmful emotionally or physical to either of us. But we bothe decided to get to know each other better as people so that it'll work better. But he's so hard to read! I don't usually have this problem in guys, and I really adore him. I just don't know what to do. We've been talking all school year, meeting up after some classes and what not, nothing too personal, but lately he'll see me and just start talking to another person, as if he doesn't want me to stop by and talk. He'll go right into his class rather then wait for me. Like today, he didn't say anything to me when we were going to class, just looked and me and walked away. That's it. So I'm taking it as a hint to back off. Should I ?
    kctiger Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 1319
    Ultra Member

Dec 13, 2010, 09:57 AM

Take it as a hint that his feelings don't mesh with yours, and the so called reconciliation of this relationship isn't a priority for him. Better communication on the part of both of you would also help resolve any questions you may have as to what his intentions are, and what yours are as well. You said you two are in school, may I ask what age you both are?
    chr17 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Dec 13, 2010, 10:42 AM
    Comment on kctiger's post
    We're both 17
    answerme_tender Posts: 1,148, Reputation: 689
    Ultra Member

Dec 13, 2010, 10:54 AM

Chr17,

I think your instincts are pretty correct. I wouldn't waste anymore time on worring about if he does or doesn't want to get back together. Just smile politely at him when you pass him, but don't even bother to stop, just keeping walking. Good luck
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 13, 2010, 05:46 PM

You seem to be having a hard time in your relationships,

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/relati...nt-533106.html

And this one ain't seeming to work out either. I would certainly leave the ex alone, and not press for anything with him at all. Take it as for whatever reason he isn't eager to renew the past. Leave it alone. Maybe you should have a proper healing from the other guy, and focus on you for a while, and look forward, not back!

You don't want a rebound thing with an ex do you? Find out what would motivate you to renew something with an ex in the first place.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A hint on how to solve this equation? [ 2 Answers ]

3x ---- 2 + 1 ---(x-2) 4

Sixteen and pregnant [parinoid or pregnant?] [ 3 Answers ]

So basically, I've been going out with my Boyfriend for going on 2 months. We've had unprotected sex more than 5 times.. every time he pulled out. I went to the Dr. with him and had a pregnancy test.. wasnt pregnant.. BUT I had some "raging" UTI.. and I told my aunt... and she said.. that could...

Drop a hint [ 8 Answers ]

I really like this guy and I want to go out with him, but I have a rule were I don't ask out any one I think it is the guys job, anyway should I tell him I like him or would that be too much?:confused: help...

Was he dropping me a V-day hint or what? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I hope someone can shed some light on this for me... I am talking to a guy who is overseas for a few months (we met right before he was deployed)... anyhoo, we have been emailing and recently he seems more interested in me and is being more flirty. We went on a few dates before he left and...

Is it a hint? [ 15 Answers ]

He broke up with me 3 weeks ago. We agreed on no contact until we are over each other. However, he has smsed me at least once every week (3 times in total): He informed me of a theatre production that I would enjoy (sms), to tell me that we'd spent 2 weeks apart (sms), and the last time was to tell...

View more questions Search