Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    harleysrule Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 13, 2010, 06:51 AM
    Find a movie by description?
    Got a scene from either a movie or a series in my head don't know what it is. Modern theatre of war- iraq or afghanistan. A vip is kidnapped from soldiers by insurgents or taliban but the soldiers drive after them. The soldiers find the abandoned car and go into the complex. They split up to look for him fighting room to room. The insurgents set up a camera to execute the vip but he struggles, kicking over the camera etc. buying the soldiers extra time. vip is about to be executed but at the last minute a soldier finds a room with a hole in the floor which goes to the room below where the vip is. Soldier sticks his head and rifle through the hole and wipes out all the insurgents then vip is rescued by a ladder from the hole. This goes on while the other soldiers are fighting in other parts of the complex. Saw it recently and can't remember what it is. Its driving me mad thinking about it. Anyone know what it is??
    justwonderin Posts: 25, Reputation: 5

Dec 13, 2010, 01:51 PM
    Sounds like "The Kingdom" with Jami Fox
    harleysrule Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 14, 2010, 06:42 AM
    Comment on justwonderin's post
    YES, cheers mate.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Find a movie by description [ 0 Answers ]

Ok so the movie might have came out in the 90s or 80s. The plot revolved around this group of men who are out in the middle of the Antarctic and apparently get lost. I think one of the men are wounded and they are either found or find a group of natives. There the men stay and began having...

I Need to Find a Movie by the Description [ 0 Answers ]

Please, I cannot find the title of a movie. I don't remember the year or name of the actors either. Nevertheless, I remember the plot in detail (which, as a matter of fact, did not help me at all in searching through IMDB and other databases, despite my trying any keyword I could reasonably think...

How to find a movie by description [ 1 Answers ]

I am locking for a movie that was about the love between a priest and a woman (not sure if she became later a nun) or was already a nun and they had a son that was raise in the convent, it was something like "sin under the sky" or something like that. I which I can fin it.

Find a movie by description [ 2 Answers ]

This is an old sci-fi horror, at least that is were I believe it would go. The plot of the story goes I believe it take place in some bio-pharmaceutical company,or research lab. They are testing something and the workers become infected. They become wild savages, not zombies. There is a woman who...

I Need to Find a Movie by the Description [ 1 Answers ]

Trying to find the title of a movie that came out in the mid to late 70's. Two children move into a home that is haunted by two children ghosts. The alive children help solve how the ghost children died-in a fire and then they're able to rest in peace.

View more questions Search