Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sashagail1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 12, 2010, 08:56 PM
    How to get a mobile home from charity for a needy family?
    Family of 3 needs at least a 3 bedroom mobile home from a charity of someone who wants to donate for a good cause. The trailer they live in is only 2 bedroom and in serious need for repairs that cannot be fixed without the financial means. Any charity of person who can help would greatly be appreciated. Thank you and god bless.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 12, 2010, 09:00 PM

I know of no charity that really does this.
    Have they checked with local charities such as United Way, their local welfare case worker, Catholic Charities, and of course the local religious group of their choice they may belong to.

More often they may find help to do some improvemennts of what they currently live in.

***your phone number was deleted to comply with site rules of no off board contact.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cost to move mobile home trailer home in Missouri [ 7 Answers ]

How much does it cost to move a used single or double wide mobile home in Missouri, specifically near St. Louis and Jefferson Counties? We are looking around at used trailers for sale and can't decide if we want to buy one that's a good deal on sale price a little farther away and have it moved...

Charity for my family? [ 5 Answers ]

Is there someone out there that will help my son and I? We have no income now and our lights and things are due. I am fighting for disability, we are going to lose everything. His birthday is Dec 20th and I find myself asking for his birthday and Christmas that we are not homeless. Anyway, if...

Conversion of mobile home to single family home [ 5 Answers ]

In 1995, we bought some land & moved a salvaged mobile home on it. The mobile wasn't permanent meaning we only needed to live in it until we could build our house. We first added onto the mobile a 12x60 section. We then began to tear down the mobile home & eventually added a front section. The...

Donate Use of Home for Charity [ 3 Answers ]

I have a home that is currently vacant, and I was considering letting a charity manage the use of it for at least a year. Are there charities out there that will place people in need of housing into a home like mine?

Garden Tub Faucet - Home of Legend mobile home [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, My sister has a leaky garden tub faucet. We can't determine how to access under the faucet. There is no access door. A closet is behind the faucet. When we remove the wallboard, we find the distance from the opening to the faucet too far away to access. Can you help? Thanks, Mary

View more questions Search