Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    AlyssaC Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Dec 12, 2010, 08:42 PM
    Dream about Satan.. uhmm help?
    SO... haha yeah a dream with satan... the dream... ::::> I was in this college and it was a beautiful college, I walked into the indoor pool room which takes you to the girls locker rooms. I went into the girls locker rooms and I was alone.. I looked around and the whole room was gorgous... the doors to the shower and changing rooms was cherry wood red... and the floors where these beautiful little white tiles. There was these huge mirrors and I was just so happy to be in this beautiful locker room looking at myself in the mirror... satan appeared on the other side. And he was... VERY ugly... and well he just started to cut off his own arm.. . what the ****k does this mean??
    QLP Posts: 980, Reputation: 656

Dec 13, 2010, 04:02 AM

Satan relates to negativity in your environment or situation, or dark feelings such as guilt and anxiety.
    Since he appeared when you looked in the mirror it suggests that he relates to some kind of dark or negative feelings within yourself.
    However, the fact that he cut of his own arm suggets that these feelings are beginning to be mastered to some extent by you.
    To dream of a school or college suggests you are learning something about yourself. Since the college was beautiful it suggests you are learning something positive.

It sounds like a positive dream overall, where you are looking into yourself or your life through the mirror, learning some positive things, and starting to face and diminish something negative. If you can work out what the negativity might be perhaps you can work on it a little more and get rid of the ugly dude altogether.

Since the surroundings were so beautiful and satan came along and spoiled it somewhat it might indicate that you feel something in your life or within yourself is too good to be true or to rely on. Satan might represent the fear that something will come along and spoil it. Or maybe it's a little guilt that you don't deserve to be quite so happy. Again however, his self mutiliation suggests that you can beat that feeling.
    AlyssaC Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Dec 13, 2010, 08:54 PM
    Comment on QLP's post
    Wow that's exactly right, thanks so much!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Never sleep late to dream, the dream. Always wake up early to live the dream. [ 0 Answers ]

I wanted to know who said or wrote the saying? Never sleep later to dream, the dream. Always wake up early to live the dream. Or, Idon't sleep late to dream, the dream. I wake up live the dream.

Satan and his best friend? [ 2 Answers ]

I was hanging out on the sidewalk of a semi-crowded city street with four friends, just outside of Bearnos. Sitting at a table within the outdoors eatery was a HUGE (I'm talking tall for a Great Dane) slender black dog with a very sleek, shiny coat. It had red eyes with no irises or pupils- just...

Is it possible for satan to ever repent? [ 29 Answers ]

HI, In my 30 yrs. Of being a Christian I have only heard two people make a comment on the possibility of satan repenting. This troubles me to think that some Christians would ever entertain the thought. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to deal with someone that is obviously confused about...

Was Satan the first freethinker? [ 7 Answers ]

He makes the Adams and Eves ashamed of their bestial ignorance and obedience; he emancipates them, stamps upon their mind the seal of liberty and humanity, in urging them to disobey and eat of the fruit of knowledge. Offers them freedom from the most jealous, the most vain, the most ferocious, the...

Satan [ 6 Answers ]

When God created angels I understand that Lucifer (Satan) had a different name. Does anyone know that name?

View more questions Search