Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    elmirajox Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 12, 2010, 08:16 PM
    How can I get him back? What should I tell him? He doesn't know that I love him
    It's almost 4 months that we broke up. But I miss him so bad, and I want him back, I really really love him and I couldn't move on.. but I don't know what should I do.. :S
    awayandalone Posts: 92, Reputation: 32

Dec 12, 2010, 09:20 PM
    Who broke up with who? Why did you break up? How long were you together? How old are you.
    With details provided better help can be given. If he hasn't moved on, maybe try calling him or contacting him you never know what might happen.
    aurora_rena Posts: 28, Reputation: 9

Dec 13, 2010, 02:18 AM
    More detail is definitely needed. Is the no contact rule in play? Do you know how he feels about this? Is he moving on? Elaborate on your relationships past and present so we can better help you.
    Collegeguy_24 Posts: 14, Reputation: 3

Dec 13, 2010, 01:09 PM

DId you break up with him? Because if you did then you have to be the one to break contact because because he could just as easily be following the No contact rule himself. We need to know more before we can help you.
    I wish Posts: 5,296, Reputation: 2030
    Family & People Expert

Dec 13, 2010, 01:42 PM

You must have broken up for a reason. If you really want him back, then let him know how you feel, but it doesn't mean that he will feel the same way.

You can't force him to get back with you if he doesn't want to.

If he doesn't want you back, you will need to learn to accept his wishes so that you can move on with your life. Hanging onto something that may never happen is just setting yourself up for disappointment, as well as prolong pain and suffering.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to get back my girl back whom I love more than myself [ 3 Answers ]

After a lot of thinking I came to know that I love a girl whom I've met in Facebook. She told me every truth about her past. She once was lonely so said yes to another boy who was just faking her and she was also doing same to that boy. Then when she found me as a right person she was looking for...

Lyrics to she don't love me she love my doggy style in the back of the four door [ 2 Answers ]

She don't love me She love my doggy style In the back of the four door She said you know you drive me wild She don't love me She love my doggy style

Love triangle, I love her but she doesn't like me back and it really hurts me [ 67 Answers ]

Hi all, I think I'm in a love triangle, where I love a girl who loves another guy, but that guy doesn't love her that much as I love her. My story began with this girl, she moved to my house to study in my town, as her parents were far away from her and her parents were also my parents' friends. So...

View more questions Search