Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Cujoe Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 12, 2010, 05:09 PM
    Kenmore 665.15983990 blinking No Heat Dry light?
    Have a kenmore 665.15983990 with a blinking No Heat Dry light. If I press other buttons, a blinking Lock light appears. Tested all pins in Control panel for stuck button and found OK. Heater element and Thermister OK. Any suggestions.

Check out some similar questions!

Blinking 'normal wash' light on kenmore dishwasher 665.17363301 [ 7 Answers ]

Model #: 665.17363301 This morning the 'normal wash' light started blinking and the dishwasher will not respond. I've turned the power off and on and it returns to the blinking light. The only other button that does anything (though not consistently) is the 'cancel/drain' button that when pushed...

I have a kenmore ultra wash model#665-15779 and normal light keeps blinking [ 0 Answers ]

I have tried to press cancel and that cases lock on light with cancel and normal wash light to blink. If I open door and reshut, then the normal light continues to blink and my dishwasher does not work at all. Can you help? Is there a way to reset, my repair man turned off power for a few minutes...

Kenmore 665 dishwasher blinking quick rinse light [ 0 Answers ]

Time to pile on. I have a 6 year old Kenmore Elite 665 (16693) I had the same flashing quick-rinse light. A month or so ago when the problem started, unplugging the dishwasher would reset computer and would operate OK. Now, that trick does not work. I took the advice of the taking the control...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.