Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    law_man Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 12, 2010, 04:06 PM
    File a motion to dismiss in a law suit and the court grants it
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Dec 12, 2010, 04:08 PM

Are you asking how to do this? We would like to answer you but you don't give any information on what the law suit is about, and if it is, how can it be categorized in 'small claims'?

Tick
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Dec 12, 2010, 04:40 PM

On the screen where you post a question, there is a small box to enter a title for your question and a larger box to describe the problem and ask your question. Apparently you didn't read the instructions properly.

So we can't help you without knowing the details and what your question is. Please Use the answer options to reply to this thread with details so we can help.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to write a letter to the court to file a motion to dismiss criminal record [ 4 Answers ]

I need help writing a letter to the court. I was convicted of a felony charge and a misdemeanor charge about 4 years ago. I have met all the requirements and want to clean my record. I filed a motion to dismiss and set a court date. It turns out I can't make that date and want to write a letter to...

How to file with the court a motion to dismiss a writ [ 2 Answers ]

My bank account is frozen due to a judgement awarded to a creditor. Court papers say I need to file a replevy bond. How do I do this?

How do I file a motion to dismiss in NC? [ 3 Answers ]

To summarize, I was served a summons in August of 2009 by Mann Bracken for a case involving Arrow Financial. Arrow Financial is claiming I entered into an agreement with them to pay back money owed on an account they bought. I never entered into any type of agreement with them, nor have I ever...

How to file motion to dismiss [ 11 Answers ]

I was served for a credit card debt that was not mine. I filed a response and sent the plaintiff as set of questions to answer, but he has not responded in over thirty days. I did respond to his interrogatories, I also sent him another list of formal interrogatories as well as a request for...

View more questions Search