Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    randy9042 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 12, 2010, 02:47 PM
    Am I cuckold?
    I'm thinking my wife has made me a cuckold! I have told her many times how I would love her to have sex other men. The last couple of months she has been getting home late from work by 2 to 3 hours. When we have sex she is nice and wet and a little loose. She has been buying sexy panties and shaving her pubic hair.
    ITstudent2006 Posts: 2,243, Reputation: 329
    Networking Expert

Dec 12, 2010, 02:51 PM

What's your question?
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 12, 2010, 03:13 PM

If she is having sex with other men, what's the problem? You told her it was okay with you, as a matter of fact, you said you would love it if she did.
    randy9042 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 12, 2010, 03:18 PM
    Do you all think she having sex with someone?
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Dec 12, 2010, 03:27 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by randy9042 View Post
    do you all think she having sex with someone?
    Hello randy:

I met a chick the other day.. She was nice and wet and kind of loose. It musta been your wife.

excon
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 12, 2010, 03:38 PM

Ask her, its you wife. Geez guy explain why it's a big deal, why don't you? I wouldn't be surprised if she bought some lubricant and panties to mess with your head and shut you up!!
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Dec 12, 2010, 03:39 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by randy9042 View Post
    I'm thinking my wife has made me a cuckold! I have told her many times how I would love her to have sex other men. The last couple of months she has been getting home late from work by 2 to 3 hours. When we have sex she is nice and wet and a little loose. She has been buying sexy panties and shaving her pubic hair.
    Ask her if she's finally taken your suggestion, fulfilled your wishes, and started having sex with other men.

I don't understand why you're concerned if this is something you wanted. How can you be "cuckold" if you're okay with her having sex with other men.

Also, what dos being wet, buying sexy panties and shaving her pubic hair have to do with anything?
    truck 41 Posts: 221, Reputation: 21

Dec 12, 2010, 03:51 PM

Sounds like you got what you asked for!
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Dec 12, 2010, 05:50 PM

Randy, do you think she may be spending so much time at work that she is missing you?

Do you like it when she shaves and wears sexy underwear? Maybe she does, too.

Part of being married is communicating with your spouse to find out what she/he is thinking and feeling. Asking us is the equivalent of asking Carnac the Magnificent. We can come up with interesting answers, but they won't be very accurate.

If you decide to give us more details such as what you mean by wanting your wife to have sex with other men and what she has said or didn't say when talked with her, we will be happy to give you more accurate advice.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search