Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    imt Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 15, 2003, 01:52 PM
    Ahead Nero software
    Had a problem using the Wave editor on Nreo and it stpppoed saving edited files. Decided to delete program and download again.I have password to upgrade and use it regualry but am now unable to load program. After unzipping files and then agreeing to terms as soon as it starts to load I get a message that says MSVCRT.dll Error:2. Try to reboot and start again. No joy.

Assistance please. Is it a bug or do I have a file missing.
    dtecmeister Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Mar 22, 2003, 07:32 AM
    Ahead Nero software
    Don't delete programs in windows, unless you uninstall them first.

In the Control panel select Add/Remove programs and select your program, then have it removed.

After doing this, you will want to reinstall the program. Now the file associations should work correctly.
    sunrat Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Mar 31, 2003, 09:58 AM
    Ahead Nero software
    If it is actually missing you may find it at http://dll.yaroslavl.ru/ .haven't tested that site yet, but the old dllfiles.com has closed.
    Put the file in Windows\system32 folder. Then reinstall Nero.
    Also I'll say again, don't delete shared files during uninstallatiion of programs, especially if they're in a System folder.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Nero iso... [ 6 Answers ]

Is it possible to make an ISO file without burning it using nero... because I want to burn ISO with text doc... And if you are in DOS and there's a CD containing ISO in CD-ROM and your type dir/w what will you see... :confused:

Nero [ 4 Answers ]

I have nero 5 v5.5.4.0. and all I want to do is burn an avi onto a cd as a avi. So far when I try to burn it to cd the cd's don't work anywhere... how do I burn it onto cd? Thanks

Nero [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, When using Nero 6.6 to burn cd's I encounter distortion on certain passages : piano ,vocals etc. The levels are all good when trk is created -wav or mp3. And the only time the distortion occcurs is on play back of the burned CD. Now, While using Win Media player's genric Roxio burn program...

Nero [ 2 Answers ]

I have nero 5 v5.5.4.0. and all I want to do is burn an avi onto a cd as a avi. So far when I try to burn it to cd the cd's don't work anywhere... how do I burn it onto cd? Thanks

View more questions Search