Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    xxrachelxx01 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 12, 2010, 10:58 AM
    I know its sort of an old film I cant remember actors or the name help me
    There are two guys and they take the mick using a radio in the car and they pretend there's a girl in the car named candi and the guy in the truck gooes after them but he kidnaps a girl and ties her to a chair and ties a gun to a door so when its opened it will shoot her. I remember one part where they are walking down the road and the guy in the truck tries to run them over.
    Thank you please help asap
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Dec 12, 2010, 11:03 AM

Joy Ride
    justwonderin Posts: 25, Reputation: 5

Dec 12, 2010, 06:40 PM
    Actors are Paul Walker and Steve Zahn

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I have a very vivid memory of scenes from a film but cannot remember the film? [ 1 Answers ]

The scenes I remember are 1. a guy is helping a girl rehearse her lines for a play (romeo and juliet and she's juliet) in the girls parents garden house/conservatory and the guy stops her and tells her to actually think about each line before she says it (I think one line had something to do with...

I don't remember either the title or the names of the actors [ 1 Answers ]

I don't remember either the title or the names of the actors. This movie is a comedy and I would estimate that it was made in the 90s. There was some very funny and memorable scenes though: one which there were three guys in a bed having sex with 2 girls with the lights off but when the lights come...

Japanese actors in 90's english language film, need films name [ 4 Answers ]

Please can anyone help me find the name of a film I believe was made in the 90's. I think it is an english language film although not 100% Its about an older japanese man having an affair with a schoolgirl. I think the film is set in the 1930's. I seem to remember the film caused a bit of a...

Don't remember a movie's title or actors names but clerly know its subject [ 3 Answers ]

Hi to everyone I saw this movie maybe 3 or 4 years ago. Unfortunately I don't remember its title or actors names. The subject is: On a island somewhere in the Ocean, not far fron the continent, a family lived there. It consists of father, mother and one boy, maybe he was 6 - 10 years old....

View more questions Search