Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sadkid7 Posts: 6, Reputation: 5

Dec 12, 2010, 12:23 AM
    Shy
    Need help I am a shy person and sometimes I notice girls looking at me but I don't have the guts t walk up to them I'm 18
    masterevil1990 Posts: 75, Reputation: 1

Dec 12, 2010, 01:03 AM
    Dude... the best thing for you to really do... or what worked for me... is find someone they know and get close... silently listen in on their convorsations and if and when the time is right... make a funny comment (not neccisarily talking to anyone)... someone will notice and get you talking
    redhed35 Posts: 4,221, Reputation: 1910
    Ultra Member

Dec 12, 2010, 02:14 AM

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/dating...ls-378881.html

Being shy can really get you down,the fear of rejection for some is enough to stop then doing something talking to someone they really like.

I have posted a link to a thread by kctiger,in this thread there are loads of tips and adivce for someone who is shy.
    natarakiak Posts: 15, Reputation: -4

Dec 15, 2010, 06:39 AM
    Yes you can! Feel the fear and do it anyway!
    Just go, don't bother with your feeling. Just be friends with them first.You'll find out that its not hard to do.It only takes the will to do it! We've been there! Your not alone with your feelings!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm 12 and really shy what do I do? [ 6 Answers ]

I'm 12. &&The only people I can talk to is, My best friends. None of my crushes/Random people. I hate it. I just want to be able to walk&&Talk to anyone. &&I seem like I can't. Its making my life really hard. I just want to break out of my shell. &&Just do whatever! My best friends aren't shy. &&I...

Too shy [ 3 Answers ]

I been dating my boyfriend for 1yr ,am very shy to ask him questions or talk to him,my tongue is always tied down to utter a word to him,he does all the talking,all we do is have sex and eat,I can see it in his eyes I am boring, I need help,

I am very shy. [ 3 Answers ]

I am very shy I blush whenever I speak to someone... I am very self concisous also I mean I just can't look at myself in the mirror,webcam,etc...

I really shy and [ 14 Answers ]

I need to know how to over come my shyness because I really like this guy but I'm to afraid to talk to him. Like last night I went to his concert(he plays in a local band) and every time he walked past me I would turn the other way or go to the bathroom. I fell like I'm not pretty enough or thin...

View more questions Search