Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Marija87 Posts: 66, Reputation: 3

Dec 11, 2010, 10:57 PM
    What is the name of a movie about 4-5 brothers and mother who rob banks?
    I remember that their mother(she was blonde) told them to become bank robbers. Many of them get killed after a last bank robbery because it took them a long time! At the end, Mother and her last son were surrounded by the local police and bruttaly killed with lots of bullets..
    Please help me! Thank you very much!
    Just_Another_Lemming Posts: 437, Reputation: 211

Dec 12, 2010, 06:03 AM

Marija, there have been a number of movies made that were loosely based on Ma Barker and her bank robbing sons. Since you haven't provided dates, it is hard to pin down which one you are talking about so I am going to give you a few links to review.

Here is some history on them:
    Ma Barker - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Within that link, they mention the following movies. One of them might be the one you are looking for:

Public Enemies (Video 1996) - IMDb

Bloody Mama (1970) - IMDb

Ma Barker's Killer Brood (1960) - IMDb

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I am looking for a movie that is about three brothers growing up. They are trying to [ 1 Answers ]

Build a flying machine in their garage. One of them gets a camera for his birthday and they go on a trip and he takes pictures. He grows up to be a famous person with a camera.

Name the movie?-2 brothers,one looses a leg for the other. [ 2 Answers ]

Hey, I didn't watch it however our drawing teacher at school narrated the story from this movie to us in class as kids... Its about 2 brothers who love each other & one of them looses a leg or somehting for the other.Dont know if it was cause of the war or an accident.Very very old movie I'm...

What's the name of movie with two young twin brothers, one falls in well [ 1 Answers ]

OK I remember watching this movie and thinking it was kind of creepy. I remember two twin brothers one falls in a well and dies and his ghost is still around. The other brother cuts off his finger possibly thumb?! Maybe there was a ring on his finger or something. What's the name of this movie?

Old mid to late 80s movie blood brothers [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I need to find the name of this film its about a group of teenage boys who become friends and all cut thir finger and become blood brothers:cool:

View more questions Search