Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    KSev1218 Posts: 11, Reputation: 2

Jan 9, 2007, 09:34 AM
    Clomid and pregnancy... PLEASE HELP
    I was just diagnosed with Anovulation. That means I do not produce eggs when i ovulate. I have to wait for my next period to start, but I will be put on Clomid. Does anyone know how long it will take me to get pregnant with this? Also I have insurance, but how much does the Clomid cost at the pharmacy???
    janeadebs Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 8, 2007, 12:41 AM
    Hello I just read your question.I'm on the same root as you my dr told me the same problem and I'm on clomid this month I'm on day 20 now let's keep our fingers crossed.good luck
    buggage Posts: 1,514, Reputation: 165
    Ultra Member

Feb 8, 2007, 07:39 AM
    It can take any amount of time to get pregnant, even on clomid. It just helps to raise your chances of conception(sometimes with multiples) As far as how much it will cost, this depends on how much your insurance covers, and many other factors. Afraid I can't help you much in this department, but I am sure you doctor can give you an estimate, and you could talk to the different pharmacies around your town. Good luck and best wishes

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Taking Clomid, waiting for a period. [ 1 Answers ]

I just finished my first cycle of clomid for infertility. My period is usually every 25 days average. I was told to start the clomid on day 5 of my cycle. Today is day 27 and I have no period. I took a HPT but it came up negative. A week before I was very crampy and bloated. Could it be that...

Clomid, Ovulation and Pregnancy [ 2 Answers ]

I have PCOS. My doctor started me on Clomid. I took one round of clomid 50mg. My Doctor then brought me on day 12 to look at my ovaries to see if I produced follicles. I did- so he advised me to go home and do Ovulation test for 3 days. One in the morning and one in the evening. I did them...

Pregnancy [ 1 Answers ]

What problems arise from having a fibroid during pregnancy? And what does it mean to have a prominent area behind the placenta?

Pregnancy [ 1 Answers ]

I have a question on whether I could be pregnant or not. My boyfriend and I were fooling around on January 16 I had my period on January 6th and we really didn't do anything just touching and he was also wearing a condom. The next month I got my period three days early on the third of February. It...

Pregnancy [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I'm 29yrs old, and have some problem. I have my period at 3rd June and having unprotected sex at 11th June. Expecting pregnant but period come again on 29thjune . Never happened having period twice in a month. I am so confusing.. after that when we have sex again my vagina is bleeding . My...

View more questions Search