Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    flowerchildfala Posts: 96, Reputation: 16

Dec 11, 2010, 10:10 PM
    Does anyone ever feel they will remain single there whole life?
    Do you guys ever get that feeling?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 12, 2010, 10:41 AM

Nope! Never felt that way. Been alone sometimes, but never that lonely! Too many people in the world for that, and too many options, and opportunities to enjoy!

Talaniman Rule - Date them all, short, fat, skinny, or tall. 18- 80, blind, cripple or crazy.

Talaniman Rule- If one person isn't available, there are millions that are. Don't get stuck on one who is BUSY with other things.

Talaniman Rule - Don't miss other opportunities and options because your stuck on someone who is not as stuck on you, that’s just plain crazy.

Talaniman Rule-Love yourself enough to never allow any one to treat you badly. If they do, LEAVE.

Talaniman Rule- When you see a brick wall, don't go head first into it, and expect to get on the other side.

Talaniman Rule-When you stop looking for love, and do your thing, and enjoy ALL YOUR OPTIONS, AND OPPORTUNITIES, love will find you.

Talaniman Rule-Build a life that you enjoy without a mate and your happiness will attract people who will want to share in it with you.

Follow the rules, and you won't have time for that negative self serving thinking, and won't have time to feel sorry for yourself, or your life.

Talaniman Rule-Never wallow in your own sh1t!
    mystific Posts: 340, Reputation: 308

Dec 12, 2010, 05:07 PM

I don't believe I'll be single for the rest of my adult life (seriously hope not), but I'm not interested in going down and chasing every male I see walking past either.

I'm content in myself and my life to live life as a single for as long as it maybe. There are moments where I have pangs of loneliness, but then I have a very active 7 year old, so throw myself into helping her grow into a strong and happy little girl.

Whatever life chooses, whether I find my pairing in life or not, I'm happy with the path I've chosen and for that.. I am content.
    prettygirlb Posts: 1, Reputation: 2

Dec 21, 2010, 11:51 AM
    You are not going to be single for the rest of life.the right person has not came yet you have to give it sometime.I just out of a relationship that I was in for 2 years and 7months and he cheated on me the whole time its been 5weeks and I feel like I will be single for ever but really you will find someone.they will come when you least think its coming.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Why is it that when your single you feel alone? [ 5 Answers ]

I have been out of a serious relationship for almost 8mths now. All of my friends have moved on either married,engaged or new parents. I am the only one single again, and I have never felt more alone. I feel like I'm going to be single forever. I want to be normal again. I feel like I'm the one...

I feel I want to be single but am currently in a relationship, what do I do? [ 8 Answers ]

I've known my boyfriend for about 10 months now and have just currently began a relationship with him 2 months ago. I never was sure of getting into a relationship at all but once I got to know him I sort of fell for him. He's a great guy and I really care about him a lot. The problem I'm having is...

Tell her how I feel or remain in "the friend zone"? [ 6 Answers ]

Hi everyone. So I have known this girl for around five years. Over the years we have grown to be close friends. She commonly calls me one of her best friends. However over the last year I have become increasingly attracted to her. Now it is to the point that I can't stop thinking about her. Every...

Single Life [ 21 Answers ]

Is possibly the best alternative! Damn it feels good to be a gangster.

Help, I feel as though my life is over [ 1 Answers ]

If someone could please help me, I'm feeling so desperate. On 5/30/05, my fiancé (7/31/78) and I (08/08/77) broke up. We met in October of 04, and became engaged on V-Day of this year. On our first date, I felt he was the 'one'. Never in my life did I feel I a connection the way I did with him. We...

View more questions Search