Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    donnyo Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 11, 2010, 05:11 PM
    Bondable in Canada?
    If you are a Canadian citizen, born in Canada, but lived most of your life in the US, maintained your Canadian citizenship, deported from the US back to Canada, and have a clean record in Canada, can one be Bondable in Canada? How is a background record investigated? World-wide? Or only in the country you are a citizen of and employed?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 11, 2010, 06:20 PM

You are putting too much belief that they do a large investigation. Bonding is merely an insurance policy that is purchased to cover actions of an employee ( assuming it is that type of bond) there are dozens of types of bonds.

And the US and Canada is not "world wide" but with today's computer finding criminal background from the US and Canada is no issue at all, even Europe and many other parts of the world is only a few days wait.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bondable [ 1 Answers ]

I was convicted in 2007 with fraud over $5000. Am I bondable in Canada

Am I bondable in Canada [ 2 Answers ]

In July 2007 I was charged with attempting to injure an animal this was dismissed for a guilty plea on an assault charge this charge was given a conditional discharge. I met the terms of the discharge so am I bondable in Canada?

How do I become bondable in Canada? [ 7 Answers ]

How do I become bondable in Canada? Is there a legal procedure you have to go through or a specific place you would have to go to get this done. I am not currently working at a place that would offer me the info on getting started with this. Thanks for any assistance in this area.

View more questions Search