Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kimberlyjackson Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 9, 2007, 08:57 AM
    DNC after miscarriage
    Has anybody had a miscarriage? If so am I supposed to go and have a DNC done the hospital never told me to do so but they said I might but you know how those doctors are in emerg!
    SINGLE4 Posts: 189, Reputation: 33

Jan 9, 2007, 09:01 AM
    First off... sorry to hear of your loss!

I had a miscarriage and at my doctors visit when he determined that I miscarried, he told me that he wanted me to have a DNC. I was 5 months along.

If you are unsure, call your doctor and ask him!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Miscarriage [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I did a blood test and I was pregnant ,percentage 136 (this test to confirm that I'm pregnant) then I did the test again after 4 days and it was 118! It is should go up not down.. I did a home pregnancy test 4 times already and it shows very thin light in the pregnant box... Does that...

Miscarriage [ 1 Answers ]

I had a miscarriage at 17 weeks on 1st November this year, during my labour I passed several large blood clots. About seven hours after delivering both the baby and placenta I passed another blood clot about the size of a dinner plate. I woke in the early hours of this morning with a sharp sabbing...

Miscarriage [ 2 Answers ]

I missed carried about 2 to 3 weeks ago and my stomach and breasts are still swollen I can't fit into hardly any of my clothes. How long does it take to go somewhat back to normal? I was only 6 weeks but it was my second pregnancy I have a 14 year old.

Miscarriage [ 12 Answers ]

Why is miscarriage not considered by many work places or people to be a process of mourning and is bereavement. Some manager at my work told me it does not fall under bereavement because the baby was not alive outside the body.

Miscarriage? [ 4 Answers ]

I got my period on October 23rd and I had it about 6-7 days.Then the last few days when I would go to the bathroom and wipe there would be a brownish red substance on the toilet paper. Then tonight I went to the bathroom my period came back plus the was a blood clot about the size of a quarter....

View more questions Search