Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Parkerhnv Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 11, 2010, 11:06 AM
    Old movie about the little people living in the forest!
    One of the scenes is were the little people are playing in bubbles and sliding down leaves. Another scene is where A normal sized human is sitting in the back seat of a car and a little person is standing in the window seal in the back of the car! Can anyone remember this movie from way back in the day, I was really young back then I also remember them singing and dancing a lot!!
    lisabisme Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 12, 2010, 12:40 PM
    I think that is an old disney movie the "knome mobile"

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Movie of kids living in mountains alone and picking roots for living [ 1 Answers ]

Father dies and the children don't want anyone to know so they work digging roots to sale and the man that owns their house wants to marry the oldest daughter

Movie:Man living in forest with homemade inventions? [ 9 Answers ]

This is a very vague memory of this movie but I remember watching it in the late to mid 80's. I just remember this man living in the forest or on an island and he had all these gadgets and inventions. For some reason I want to say that he lived in a tree or something. The guy was tall and lean...

Kid's movie (small humans living in the forest) [ 5 Answers ]

Hello to all, I am trying to find out the movie which I have watched 20 years ago. There were small humans living in the forest. And 2 brothers and sisters were on a holiday with their parents or grandparents on a hotel near the forest, and 2 of these small humans got in their picnic box and...

View more questions Search