Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ajsrangers Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 11, 2010, 10:23 AM
    How do I add another name to the title
    LisaB4657 Posts: 3,662, Reputation: 534
    Expert

Dec 11, 2010, 11:22 AM
    On the Real Estate Law forum there is a sticky post that explains how to add someone to your deed. You can read it at https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/real-e...eed-91136.html
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 11, 2010, 11:57 AM

And I guess it would help ifyou tell us if you live in India, or France, or Japan or the US since the laws differ greatly and we are an international site.

Also why you need to do this, was it from a death of someone on the deed, a sell or what, that makes a difference also

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Add my loved one to title [ 3 Answers ]

I am the sole owner of my property in Nevada, I want to add my "life partner" to the title with out paying any title transfer taxes. How do we do this? We are in the process of combining our portfolio and the NV property is a key piece of the puzzle.

How to add a name to car title [ 1 Answers ]

My car is still under bank loan, and I shipped it from AZ (I brought it in AZ and registered in AZ) to VA for my nephew and he is a college student now. I am in China for business and won't go back for a while. How do I register the car at VA so my nephew can drive it and how to add my nephew...

Add to title [ 1 Answers ]

I am purchasing a home in California and have a loan just in my name. I want my wife on the title but the escrow company says it cannot be done. We must close close first and add her later. Will this be expensive?

Add spouse to title. [ 1 Answers ]

Recently got married. How do I add spouse to title?

Add spouse to title [ 1 Answers ]

What form is used to add spouse to title of property

View more questions Search