Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    umucksenow Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 11, 2010, 08:39 AM
    To help me sleep at night?
    I know what was in an mtv vid some years ago but dam if I can remember how sounded nor who it was by but it was good its been bugging me 4 yonks... it has a lass getting ready to go out through out the vid but at the end you see she ends up as the dj fully clothed with record boxes in each hand and a dj backstage pass round her neck..

Check out some similar questions!

How can I get my 6 year old to sleep through the night [ 3 Answers ]

My 6 year old has not slept thur the night since he was 3. he wakes up 3-4 times a night and feels the need to come wake me up. I put him back in bed. Recently I have been just telling him to go back to bed and that I am not going to get up anymore - unless it is am emergency. Now it is turning...

How can I get ny 2 year old to sleep through the night? [ 8 Answers ]

My 2 year old son will go to sleep at bed time, but wakes up several times during the night! I have put a stairgate in his bedroom doorway, but he just climbs over it and comes into our bedroom. We've tried holding the door shut, but he screams and bangs on the door. I'm at my wits end and soooo...

Won't sleep through night [ 7 Answers ]

We have 2 dogs that sleep in our bed with us at night. One is perfectly but the other - wants to go outside all through the night. I know she hears "critters" outside that she wants to chase and she just doesn't forget about them. Needless to say, we are not getting a good nights sleep either!

I can't sleep through the night! [ 5 Answers ]

I have roughly a 5 weeks until my due date and I can't sleep through the night any more I have extrem disconfert in my knees and legs. And what seems to be insomnea?. I can only sleep for 3 or 4 hours and then I am so uncofertable I wake up and I can't go back to sleep. Its been going on for about...

I need sleep at night! [ 9 Answers ]

I live in a small city and there is a dog that lives next door that seems to be lost and forgotten about it cry's when the owners come home as if to be begging for food or attention. I feel bad for the dog But This dog barks all night long since the owners seem to not notice the...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.