Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    emmarteja Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 11, 2010, 04:44 AM
    Painful Pale red lum in scrotum sac
    Hi,
    I was suffering with a painful lump on my scrotum sack between the two testicles which is pale red. As it was not itching, but it is painful while I was moving. I got some small bumps filled with pus on my foot, thigh and other parts of genital areas. Those are similar in color and pain to that of the lump on scrotum but differ in size. I was suffering this problem of pus balls on leg parts since a week , and recently on my scrotum sac. I was advised to take " AUGMENTIN 625 DUO "( co- amoxiclav ) , a course for three days (twice daily) by our family friend doctor. But still I was worried about the formation that lump in my scrotum sac. Is that any that sort of dangerous. Is that curable & nothing to worry?. Please suggest me.

This is the first time I'm experiencing it and I'm a student at under graduate level.

Thanks in Advance!
    emmarteja.
    nickmeharg88 Posts: 13, Reputation: 2

Jan 2, 2011, 09:58 PM
    In case your doctor is wrong, I would check with another doctor to be sure

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Painful pale tissue bulging at the vaginal opening [ 4 Answers ]

My partner has pale spongy tissue that is slightly bulging, around the opening of her vagina. She was raped as a child and more recently too. I was wondering if this could be scar tissue caused by the traumas? I've done lots of research but can't find anything that sounds likely. We're...

Painful lum on underarm [ 1 Answers ]

I recently discovered I have a small lump on my underarm and it is extremely painful. So painful that I can barely touch it. It feels like there is a small ball inside my under arm. I have no idea what it is and I am concerned it could be cancer! Please help!:(

SCROTUM red pimple on it [ 1 Answers ]

My friend has a red pimple on his scrotum that burns him is there anything to be concernd about and is there anything to do to relieve the pain?

Red pimple on Scrotum [ 1 Answers ]

My friend has a red pimple on his scrotum and it burns him is it something that he has to be worried about, and is there anything he could do to heal it and make it stop hurting?

Getting red out, back to pale yellow [ 2 Answers ]

Hello. About a month and a half ago, I got a front section bleached out to a nice pale yellow shade. Then, I made a dumb mistake and dyed it dark red. Now, the red is fading horribly, and I just want to go back to pale yellow! Is there any semi-safe way to get most of this red out so I can be...

View more questions Search