Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rosesmith Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 11, 2010, 02:17 AM
    Model Horses
    I love horses! I am 13 years old and have been riding since I was 3! I love model horses and right now have 59 breyer horses. I would love to model show them but can't find a location or online show! Any suggestions where I could look to find one?
    horse101 Posts: 22, Reputation: 2

Jan 21, 2011, 02:24 PM
    Are you in 4H? If not you should join! My daughter is in it and they have lots of model horse shows.
    You could also check online.Just type in model horse shows in... (your state) and some locations near you should pop up.
    Good luck!
    Schoolmarm97 Posts: 206, Reputation: 47

Jan 13, 2012, 07:49 AM
    Rose, there used to be a lot of "photo shows" (as opposed to "live shows") for Breyers. My daughter is a tack maker, and she's very much into all of this. A photo show requires you to do your set-up and take pictures to submit for judging. You get your ribbons in the mail.

I don't know how active the photo show scene is right now, but you might try searching "Breyer model horses" and joining one of the forums. Try www.worldcollectorsnet.com . Sometimes getting into discussions with other collectors will steer you in the right direction.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Horses... [ 10 Answers ]

Hey people I know nobody is going to read this, but I love horses soooooooo much. They are so beautiful when they walk. I want to buy a horse but can't find any I should buy. Any suggestions? :confused:

Horses [ 5 Answers ]

I was just wondering if anybody knows anything about horses. Our eighteen yr. old horse seems to be going blind and I was wondering if anyone ever ran into the same problem and what did they do.

Horses [ 7 Answers ]

I was wondering whether people knew anything about whether horses laid down on the ground much. I saw one of my horses down on the ground twice today and I have never seen them really do that before in my whole life. Granted I don't watch them all the time but it is freezing outside and I hope it...

View more questions Search