Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    skip2mikeslou Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 10, 2010, 11:35 PM
    All sci fi movies from 1980 - 1990?
    I'm trying to find a title for a movie I saw when I was younger -- I'm pretty sure it was filmed in the 1980's and the star is a 20-something male that becomes a superhero because of some sort of alien-symbiotic suit that either comes out of the back of his neck or from his mouth, it springs out in tentical-like fashion to cover, and consume his whole body -- after the suit covers him, he then begets great strength, speed, and agility. I realize this is a very vague description, the only other thing I can remember is at the end he fights this other alien that is probably 10 times his size, the alien had assumed the superhero to be dead -- then the hero stated that he was "rejected from hell" when the enemy stated that he thought the hero was dead. This is bugging me to death! If anyone can remember what this movie is called please inform me!
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Dec 11, 2010, 08:43 AM

Sounds like Guyver
    justwonderin Posts: 25, Reputation: 5

Dec 12, 2010, 07:11 PM
    Pretty sure it's "The Guyver" with Jake Armstrong and Mark Hamill; It has a sequel too!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A version of wonderland from 1980-1990 [ 1 Answers ]

When I was younger I watched a movie that was various episodes of alice in wonderland. It was a show I believe. I remember one episode of her seeing these 2 guys who dance and sing... that is all I remember. It was anywhere between 1980-1995. It was real people, not cartoons.

Children's films 1980-1990 [ 0 Answers ]

HI, I am after the name of an animated children's film I watched as a child. All I can remember is a king in his kingdom and there was a bit robot who destroyed the kingdom. Not sure if there was any singing in it... knowing me and the types of films I used to watch there could well have been....

1990 1980 movie sci fi family pixie dust [ 2 Answers ]

When I was younger, I saw a movie, but I vaguely remember it. It went something like this. It was a real movie (not cartoon) that took place in around the 1980's or 1990's. I think it's a sci fi family movie. A couple kids around 10 or so found a small bag full of some kind of magical dust. A...

1980 TV movies [ 1 Answers ]

Made for Showtime. A movie ofthree teenages from the United States are on Vacation in Norway traveling in a VW van, they get lost, and cross border into the Soviet Union. The end up inside the Russian prision system. In the end, only one escapes and is returned to America. I need the Title please.

View more questions Search