Dec 10, 2010, 10:55 PM
    Contraception islam
    What is idea of islam about contraception with the reff of hadis and quran
    bluefairy_nebul Posts: 163, Reputation: 18

Dec 11, 2010, 12:48 AM

Assalamu alikum,

Taken from islam-qa site:

Contraception is permitted under the following conditions:
    Mutual agreement of both husband and wife. It does not cause harm. It is not be practiced on a permanent basis, but rather for a temporary period (such as two years until the breastfeeding of the current baby is completed, for example).
    flowerchildfala Posts: 96, Reputation: 16

Dec 11, 2010, 07:14 PM
    Comment on bluefairy_nebul's post
    Yea I agree with you but if the husband and wife cann't afford children at the current time because they are having money troubles then they are also allowed to use contraception but it should not be a permanent thing.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

There is a page on on islam watch (Incest is Halal in Islam) please answer it because [ 9 Answers ]

I saw this page while I was searching Google It is causing bad for islam and our prophet MUHAMMAD peace be upon hin

Contraception use and pregnancy [ 1 Answers ]

Hello I used I-pill contracecption 3 times in 6 months with gap of 2 months each. My period was on 26th and till today its due. As it was more than a week I had a pregnancy blood and urine test which resulted negative.but I am confused as what reasons could it be I didn't get my periods...

What contraception to use? [ 5 Answers ]

I will be having a 2 week long getaway with my BF, in a month. I am thinking of taking contraception but just confused what to use and I heard that it has some side effects.I have no problem of taking pills, I won't forget it. Im just "scared" with the side effects. My period is regular and this...

Contraception in schools [ 178 Answers ]

For school we're having to write a persuasive paper on a topic of our chosing. I recently had to switch mine because, I was having issues finding information on my other topic. The topic I got switchted to is 'Contraception in schools' basically whether school nurses should or should be allowed to...

Contraception.but when? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I do not have sex with my boyfriend daily.BUT may be once in a week we do so.Like Saturday or Sunday... The doctor has prescribed me contraception pills... could you please let me know when should I take it? As in if I know he is coming home tomorrow... how many hours before having sex do...

View more questions Search