Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    alibin Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 9, 2003, 10:32 AM
    Groupwise software at home
    Hi Experts,
    I would like to be able to read my Groupwise email archive at home. What kind of software should I buy? Will be a Groupwise 6 software enough, or I need some Novell platform as well?
    Also, where can I buy used Groupwise software (affordable)?
    The last question - an ad about Groupwise said that the state of license is 'upgrade'. Does it mean that the sfotware wouldn't work unless I buy a license number?

Your answers would be very appreciated.
    Thank you.
    Alex
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Apr 10, 2003, 11:05 AM
    groupwise software at home
    You need to talk to the Groupwise admin at the office. They will set you up.

Apr 10, 2003, 11:09 AM
    This is exactly the problem I am facing... I am on my own.
    But thanks anyway.

Apr 15, 2003, 09:25 AM
    I don't understand what you mean by on your own? Is there no admin or they won't help or what?

Apr 15, 2003, 09:28 AM
    Yes, they do not want to help being overwhelmed with other issues...

Apr 16, 2003, 09:49 AM
    Then you need to escalate this higher. For remote access to the Groupwise mail store, the admins have to set it up and they have to support it. If they don't, then you can't get access.

To escalate you may have to justify the business advantages of remote access.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Home Inventory Software? [ 12 Answers ]

I've been planning to do my home inventory for awhile... looked at some free home inventory worksheets, but I think I'd rather use some home inventory software. Any recommendations?

Selling home/buying home simultaneously [ 8 Answers ]

Real estate agent and the mtg broker she works with want me to refinance loan with them, take equity out of it and buy a townhouse, move into townhouse while maintaining my mtg with my present home while trying to sell it. I called Wamu (my original lender) and questioned him about this and he...

Software [ 3 Answers ]

Hey according to you,, when you download kazaa,, is there any foolproof software or procedure to properly delete the lot of spy stuff which would be containing at the kazaa

OCR software [ 2 Answers ]

I use Windows XP & Windows 98 & Scanner: Benq S2W 3000U & Printer: HP deskjet 3325 I have many paper with writing and pictures. I put it in computer with Scanner. 1- What is the best program that can help me?? #Options to saves and move text & image #text recognition # I hope the...

OCR software [ 1 Answers ]

I use Windows XP & Windows 98 & Scanner: Benq S2W 3000U & Printer: HP deskjet 3325 I have many paper with writing and pictures. I put it in computer with scanner. 1- What is the best program that can help me?? #Options to saves and move text & image #text recognition # I hope the...

View more questions Search