Toshiba rear projection TV no sound or picture
    Toshiba rear projection TV no pivture or sound
    mainly Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Dec 10, 2010, 07:58 PM
    Toshiba rear projection TV no sound or picture how do I fix it
    FadedMaster Posts: 1,510, Reputation: 148
    Ultra Member

Dec 11, 2010, 05:09 PM
    Make and model? What is connected and how?
    mainly Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Dec 12, 2010, 08:26 PM
    60" toshiba rear projection TV
    Television was working fine had just replace the projector lamp was watching TV turn it of for the night and the following morning turn it on power light started flashing red and had no sound or picture can here on the back like it tries to turn on and it goes off again
    Do not know what's going on
    FadedMaster Posts: 1,510, Reputation: 148
    Ultra Member

Dec 13, 2010, 07:00 AM
    Stop posting new topics! You have three of them about the same problem. Just post a new answer to your original question.

It sounds like you could have messed something up when you replaced the lamp. Did you wear the gloves that came with it when you replaced it? Also, have you tried plugging it into something else? What's the make and model ( I asked this on your other topic)? What is connected and how is it connected (Also asked at the other topic)?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Toshiba TV has sound but no picture [ 1 Answers ]

I have 4 yr old Toshiba 32 inch rear projection flat screen TV. Worked fine last night but today it has not picture, the sound works, I can change channels and hear the sound change, tried showing a DVD and still no picture. Tried the MENU option and still nothing shows on the screen.

TV Toshiba has sound but no picture [ 2 Answers ]

I have a TV with the properties written below:TVC TOSHIBA 3373 DG CODE 697635 .Today when I turned on my TV, I had the sound but instead of showing the image, there is just a bright horizontal line in the middle, and all the rest of monitor is black.I wanted to know what's the...

Toshiba Projection can't get full cable picture only PIP [ 2 Answers ]

I cannot get the full size picture on the TV - only PIP - through cable. PS2 works fine when hooked up to this TV It is a Toshiba Projection TP61F90 Thank You!

View more questions Search