Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ac27lax Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 10, 2010, 06:51 PM
    Teacher makes me pick up trash that's not even mine and do I have to pick it up?
    Please answer my question
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Dec 10, 2010, 06:51 PM

Hello ac:

Yes.

excon
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Dec 10, 2010, 06:59 PM

Watch for trash that has been thrown around, and pick it up even before your teacher tells you to. That's the mark of a leader.
    sharper11 Posts: 369, Reputation: 102

Dec 10, 2010, 07:01 PM
    You never have to do anything. But you do have to suffer the consequences of your actions.
    This is where PRIDE comes in. Picking it up even though it is not yours will most likely keep you out of trouble.

I was a little bit of a "punk" in high school. I has WAY TOO MUCH pride. I learned to just go with the flow. My teachers weren't out to get me.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Dec 10, 2010, 07:08 PM

Why is this in the Law forum? Are you asking whether its legal for a teacher to tell you to pick up trash?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What to do and who to pick? [ 3 Answers ]

So I have been dating my boyfriend for four years already although it has been an on and off relationship. We recently got back together, it's been like a week already. I broke up with him two months ago because I started to have feelings for his friend and his friend likes me a lot as well so I...

Pick them! [ 3 Answers ]

NFC Championship game kicks off in about 10 minutes. Who do you like? I'm saying Philly by 3. In the AFC I'm thinking the Steelers will walk away with a win. Pitt by 7.

Who Do I Pick [ 11 Answers ]

I don't know if anyone of you watch Greys Anotomy but how Maridith had to pick between the vet or Doctor well I have a same thing I'm not that old in middle school bu my way ia why go out with someone if you can't see yourself with them forever anyway... :confused: so about my problem person lets...

View more questions Search