Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    music01 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 10, 2010, 06:13 PM
    Weed questions
    I've been a weed smoker for about two years now I smoke probley every other day like 2 blunts a day.I stopped like 2 days ago 12/8/2010.. I m 6'2 and I weigh 195 lbs I work out every day and drink lots of water daily. I have to take a urine drug test in 2 weeks.. do you think I will pass the test or is there any remedies I can do that will help.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Dec 10, 2010, 06:19 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by music01 View Post
    i have to take a urine drug test in 2 weeks.. do you think i will pass the test or is there any remedies i can do that will help.
    Hello m:

In my view, 16 days is right on the cusp. I don't know of anything that works.

excon
    sharper11 Posts: 369, Reputation: 102

Dec 10, 2010, 06:53 PM
    Hmmmm. Well, first, DON'T SMOKE ANY MORE WEED.. . now, you probably know there are drinks you can by to "flush" your system... but they're like $40-$60.

TBH, it's a risk... just hope for the best
    music01 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 12, 2010, 12:23 PM
    Comment on excon's post
    Thanks...
    Bonnie0414 Posts: 17, Reputation: 4

Dec 31, 2010, 10:46 PM
    I know that 30 days is the normal amount of time for pot to flush out of your system naturally. But you can go to just about any head shop and buy flushing systems and there are some that will only let you pass one drug test and they can cost between $30 and $60 but there are others that will completely clean your system but they cost about $100. Hope it helps but you can't smoke any more they entire time you are flushing you system and if you do just the one day flush you can't smoke anything for 2 days prior.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 31, 2010, 11:15 PM

The flushing systems only flush your money down the drain, the chemical is in your system and stays in it, till it goes out over time.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Are You Pregnant Or Think You Are? Have Questions? Post New Questions Here.. [ 21 Answers ]

Hi and welcome to the forum. If you think you might be pregnant, or are pregnant, post your questions here, as the other thread is getting so large that it's hard to keep them organized. Also, if you are a teen and have questions and/or fears, let us know and we'll help as best as we can, or find...

Weed Trimmer(weed eater) [ 3 Answers ]

I need step by step help on re-installing a (recoil) starter rope on a weed eater. If by chance you have diagram of how to put it on , I sure would appreciate it , any info will be appreciated ty denise

WeeD what does this mean? [ 6 Answers ]

When your talking about buying weed what does this mean? "Bout hundred a quarter"

Weed wacker [ 1 Answers ]

I have a craftman 15 weed wacker it is hard to start and when I do I press the gas and it cuts off any ideas y?

View more questions Search